- Status Ailments are negative effects that can affect a demon.
- This page will discuss which ailments there are, what they do and how you deal with them.
Type of Ailments
- A charmed demon will attack friendly team or use support Skills on enemy team.
- This is especially useful on very hard hitting enemies, as they will kill their own team.
- Or enemy Supports, as they can buff or revive your own team.
- All ailments will affect the weakened demon.
- If you rely on ailments, try to Weak an enemy first!
- The affected Demon will take damage (5% of their max HP) at the end of their turn.
- No skills can be used by the affected demon.
- This means it will only use basic attacks.
- Paired with a full NDR Phys team, this results in a guaranteed loss of Press Turns for the enemy.
- Affected demons turn is skipped.
- Affected demons evasion to physical hits is nullified.
- Affected demons are unable to counter attack.
- Some chain effects are prevented from bound demons.
- Healing is reduced by 75%.
How to deal with Ailments