|HP||915 (300/353)||Vitality||116 (300/353)|
|Strength||88 (293/353)||Agility||208 (20/353)|
|Magic||157 (178/353)||Luck||190 (1/353)|
Epitome of Madness Passive +15% chance to inflict status ailments, +15% to EV.
Deadly Melody Passive Activates the following Chain Effect when an enemy is inflicted with a status ailment:
Increases two of the following by 20%: ATK, DEF or EV/AC of all party members. (1 turn)
Bemusing Rhapsody 6 MP 50% chance to inflict Charm on all enemies and 80% chance to Curse all enemies after removing Barriers from all enemies.
Awaken: Mind Blast 7 MP Inflicts Almighty (Magic) damage on a single enemy with 100 power and reduces MP by 4.
Gacha: Ailment Survivor Passive +15% chance to inflict status ailments, and HP stops at 1 HP upon receiving the first killing blow.
Awaken: Mahamakajam 6 MP 30% chance to inflict Mute on All Enemies.
Gacha: Epitome of Swiftness Passive Increases this demon's effect on Battle Speed by 25%, +10% to Phys EV.
Awaken: Insanity Passive +20% chance to inflict status ailments.
Gacha: Evade Passive +20% Phys evasion rate.
Awaken: Null Elec Passive Adds Elec Null.
Gacha: Infernal Mask Passive -60% chance of receiving status ailments.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+20% chance to inflict status ailments.||+15% damage dealt by all party members to Charmed enemies and +15% damage dealt by all party members to Cursed enemies while the one with this skill is alive.||While the one with this skill is alive, -25% to enemy's natural recovery rate of status ailments.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||Speed: +20%(MAX)||HP: +250(MAX)||Speed: +20%(MAX)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
- Purple: Insanity to boost Bemusing Rhapsody's chance to inflict ailments.
- Teal: Null Elec to cover his weakness.
Ailment infliction Boosters to consistently apply charm and curse to trigger Deadly Melody.
Ailment Infliction Boosters:
- Ailment Survivor: Ailment modifier + endure
- Epitome of Wisdom: Only other 15% ailment modifier
- Madness: Early game/budget option.
- Speedster: Boosts team speed even higher
- Epitome of Swiftness: Boosts team speed even higher.
- Stat priorities: Speed%, Ailment Infliction%
- Sick: Increases his ailment infliction rate.
- Divine: Allows him to spam Bemusing Rhapsody.
- Speed: Boosts team speed if used on fast teams.
- AGI (20): Increases team speed.
- LUK (20): Increases his chances of applying ailments.
Provides crippling ailments and buff control for fast teams. Pair him with demons like Angra and Wilith to get multiple buffs and debuffs applied to ensure buffs swing in your favor. No ailment modifiers and Sick brands are used since his base kit already gives him a ton of ailment infliction rate alongside Bemusing Rhapsody's high infliction rate, instead team speed boosters are ran to make the team as fast as possible, especially with his P1&3.
|Epitome of Swiftness||Speedster|
|Ag 20 Lu 20|
|Speed x2 with Speed%|
A violinist of inhuman power who appears as a skeleton. He travels around Europe with wandering minstrels and plays his enchanting violin that causes people to dance the dance of death by bringing them to a state of bewilderment.