Hand of Glory

From SMT: Dx2 Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Type Description
Passive.png Hand of Glory | Demons | MP: Passive | Skill Points: - | Target: All Enemies/Party Members

Activates the following Chain Effect when another party member is downed:
80% chance to inflict Curse on all enemies and increases ATK, DEF and EV/AC of all party members by 20%. (1 turn)

Lv2: +5% to Ailment Infliction.
Lv3: +10% to Ailment Infliction.

Lv4: +15% to Ailment Infliction.
Demons to transfer skill from
Default / Gacha Archetype Demon
ArchClear.png
ArchRed.png
ArchYellow.png
ArchTeal.png
ArchPurple.png
Demons with skill
Awakened Archetype Demon

Innate Skills

Nebiros
ArchClear.png
ArchRed.png
ArchYellow.png
ArchPurple.png
ArchTeal.png