|HP||1107 (120/353)||Vitality||157 (119/353)|
|Strength||127 (175/353)||Agility||100 (312/353)|
|Magic||178 (139/353)||Luck||178 (17/353)|
Recovery Amp Passive +25% to Healing skill effectiveness.
Passionate Allure Passive +10% to Healing skill effectiveness. Activates the following Chain Effect at the end of enemy turn when there are 3 or more surviving Femme/Lady demons in your party:
50% chance to inflict Charm/Poison on all enemies after removing Barriers from all enemies.
Woven Fate 6 MP Heals all party members (Power: 75), then revives an ally at random with 50% HP.
Awaken: Foresight 9 MP Inflicts Almighty (Magic) damage on all enemies and increases own parties EV/AC by 20%. (3 turns)
Gacha: Epitome of Madness Passive +15% chance to inflict status ailments, +15% to EV.
Awaken: Mind Blast 7 MP Inflicts Almighty (Magic) damage on a single enemy with 100 power and reduces MP by 4.
Gacha: Prayer 5 MP Cures all status ailments of All Party Members.
Awaken: Insanity Passive +20% chance to inflict status ailments.
Gacha: Wild Instinct Passive -75% to Critical hit rate of damage received.
Awaken: Drain Light Passive Adds Light Drain.
Gacha: Lunar Prosperity Passive Activates the following Chain Effect at the beginning of a battle if the enemy attacks first:
Increases own party's DEF and EV/AC by 20%. (1 turn)
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+10% to max HP. While the one with this skill is alive, Femme/Lady allies gain Null Curse.||+10% to max HP. While the one with this skill is alive, Femme/Lady allies gain Null Charm.||+20% chance to inflict status ailments. +20% to Healing skill effectiveness.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP: +250(MAX)||Mag ATK: +100(MAX)||HP: +250(MAX)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
- Purple: Insanity so her passive can apply as much as possible.
Support skills to go along her support role. Evasion boosters for a dodge tank build. Ailments to go along with her innate Insanity and barrier break in Passionate Allure in purple.
- Epitome of Fortitude: Gives her extra bulk + crit resistance
- Epitome of Endurance: Extra bulk + lowers team speed to outslow opposing Sisters or IS teams.
- Auto skills: Provides buff/debuff control.
- Lunar Prosperity/Downfall: Like autos but 2 in 1. No point in having Solar skills if the team is meant to be as slow as possible.
- Evade: Highest Evasion modifier
- Epitome of Madness: Evasion + ailment infliction modifier
- Epitome of Illusion: Evasion modifier + ailment resistance (helpful if you do not run Ward Brands or lack P1+2 on the sisters)
- Dodge: Early game/budget option.
- Mahashibaboo/Mahashibabooon: Inflicts bind to shut down passives.
- Mahamakajam/Mahamakajamaon: Inflicts mute to shut down offensive demons.
- Mahaju/Mahajuon: Inflicts curse, perfect when paired with Ulice.
- Enduring Soul/+: Adds survivability
- Mind Blast/Break: Allows her remove MP from enemies so they can't use their attacks.
- Stat priorities: HP%, Phys EV%
- Life: Gives her more HP.
- Dodge: More evasion
- Ward: Protects her from ailments for 3 turns (No need if you have the other 2 sisters with P1 and P2 unlocked alongside her own)
- VIT (20): Increases her bulk.
- LUK (20): Increases her chances of inflicting ailments and dodging attacks.
|Spinning the thread|
She helps sustain the team with AOE heals + revives (Albeit limited to 6 uses). Her passive breaks barriers + applies Charm & Poison. Additional ailments help to ease the team's matchup against offensive teams. Be weary of Daisoujou as he punishes Passionate Allure with AOE mute unless you have Ward brands on all party members or you have P2 Atropos.
|Mahashibabooon||Epitome of Endurance|
|Vi 20 Lu 20|
|Life + Ward|
One of the three Moirae Sisters in Greek lore. She spins the threads of fate. It is said that one's fate is determined by the color and thickness of this thread, and that she is the one who decides a person's birth. She also deceived Typhon into eating the ephemeral fruit on Nysa to help the gods secure their victory.