|HP||919 (244/299)||Vitality||117 (244/299)|
|Strength||223 (11/299)||Agility||164 (47/299)|
|Magic||78 (284/299)||Luck||169 (38/299)|
Berserker God 6 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage with 160 power on a Single Enemy.
Meslamtaea Passive Increases AC by 20%, and enters a state of Rebellion when the enemy is Poisoned.
Plague of Babylon 6 MP 80% chance to inflict Weak on all enemies after removing Barriers from all enemies.
Awaken: Strength Amp III Passive +15 to Strength.Gacha: -
Awaken: Hades Blast 6 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage with 120 power on All Enemies.
Gacha: Savage Glee Passive +25% to Critical hit rate.
Awaken: Toxic Sting 5 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage with 120 power on a Single Enemy with 40% chance to inflict Poison.
Gacha: Auto-Sukuka Passive Casts Sukukaja at the beginning of the 1st turn.
Awaken: Auto-Taruka Passive Casts Tarukaja at the beginning of the 1st turn.
Gacha: Strength Amp III Passive +15 to Strength.
Awaken: Null Light Passive Adds Light Null.
Gacha: Resist Ice Passive Adds Ice Resist.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+15% chance to inflict status ailments.||+25% to damage to Weakened enemies.||Adds Phys Pierce against Weakened enemies.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP +25 (MAX +250)||Phys ATK +10 (MAX +100)||HP +25 (MAX +250)|
- Available as a gacha.
Samael versus Nergal
- Nergal casts Weak alongside Barrier Break. This allows your other Ailments to land 100%, letting you ignore Ailment Infliction rates on those demons.
- P3 Samael's Barrier Break occurs at the start of the turn, without consuming a Press Turn. This effectively gives you an extra press turn to land an additional element, kill their Ailment cleaner etc and is invaluable versus double Intimidating Stance.
- Samael requires more investment as his Fast Barrier Break only unlocks at P3. Nergal is useable the moment you pull him.
- Samael has the additional perk of casting Fast Makara Break, which can be handy for other team compositions.
- Samael comes with Ailment skills of his own, whereas Nergal can be used as a secondary damage dealer.
- When paired with Pale Rider, damage does not matter as he will kill all poisoned enemies in two turns without fail.
The god of Sumerian lore who represents war,plague,floods and most ills.When the gods held a gathering,he refused to kneel to the messenger of Ereshkigal,goddess of the underworld,who summoned him soon afterwards.He took 14 guards given to him by his father Ea,with the full intention of killing Ereshkigal,however,she promised to become his wife and give him control over the underworld,so he spared her life.