|HP||783 (355/360)||Vitality||88 (355/360)|
|Strength||68 (350/360)||Agility||256 (4/360)|
|Magic||190 (105/360)||Luck||157 (121/360)|
Zandyne 6 MP Inflicts Force (Magic) damage with 160 power on a Single Enemy.
Auto-Rakunda Passive Casts Rakunda at the beginning of the 1st turn.
Vahana Passive +20% to Phys evasion rate. -50% chance of receiving status ailments.
Awaken: Magic Amp III Passive +15 to Magic.Gacha: -
Awaken: Maragidyne 7 MP Inflicts Fire (Magic) damage with 120 power on All Enemies.
Gacha: Trisagion 7 MP Inflicts Fire (Magic) damage with 180 power on a Single Enemy.
Awaken: Fog Breath 6 MP Reduces ATK and EV/AC of All Enemies by 20% for 3 turns.
Gacha: Megidola 7 MP Inflicts Almighty (Magic) damage with 100 power on All Enemies.
Awaken: Berserker (Skill) Passive +10% to damage dealt, but +20% to damage received.
Gacha: Evade Passive +20% Phys evasion rate.
Awaken: Null Light Passive Adds Light Null.
Gacha: Resist Ice Passive Adds Ice Resist.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3||Panel 4|
|Panel Completion Bonus||Reduces the cost of Force Skills by 1 MP. +10% to Force damage.||-70% to Force damage received.||+30% to Phys evasion rate.||Adds Force Pierce. +50% Phys evasion rate. -50% chance of receiving status ailments.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP +25 (MAX +250)||Mag ATK:+100(MAX)||Speed:+20％(MAX)||HP: +250(MAX)|
|Rasayana||While the one with this skill is alive, all party members will receive the following effect:-10% to Force damage received.|
|physical/magic increase||Mag ATK 120%||Element Increase||Force 30%|
|Physical Accuracy||20%||Critical Chance||20%|
Zanma 5 MP Inflicts Force (Magic) damage with 140 power on a Single Enemy.
Fog Breath 6 MP Reduces ATK and EV/AC of All Enemies by 20% for 3 turns.
Immortal Shrine 7 MP Inflicts Force (Magic) damage (Power: 80) on all enemies, and Heals around 400 HP of all party members if the attack is successful.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+15% to HP Healing skill effectiveness.||Reduces the cost of Immortal Shrine by 1MP.||While the one with this skill is alive, all party members will receive the following effect: -5% to Force damage received.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||Mag ATK +50(MAX)||Mag ATK +50(MAX)||Mag ATK +50(MAX)|
|Divine Bird Shield|
|Rakta-paksa||-5% to Force damage received|
|HP||120%||Elemental Damage Reduction||Force 20%|
Force Boost Passive +15% to Force damage.
Life Surge Passive +30% to Max HP.
Drain Force Passive Adds Force Drain.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+10% to Force damage.||+30% to max HP.||+20% to max HP. -10% to Force damage received|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP: +200(MAX)||HP: +200(MAX)||HP: +200(MAX)|
- Red: Discounted Maragidyne for a strong Fire AOE, great for getting 1/2 press turns by hitting weakness.
- Yellow: Discounted Fog Breath for buff control.
- Purple: Berserker for more damage.
Super flexible demon and many skills can be given to fit certain situations. Ranging from support to passives to attacks.
- Blood Rush/War Dance/Nocturne/War Cry/Acid Breath/Offensive Cry/Defensive Cry/Agile Cry: Any one of these can be given. Provides buff control, great for boss fights and kiwamis.
- -Kaja skills: Early game/budget option.
- Speedster/Epitome of Swiftness: Boosts team speed further.
- Agility Amp 1/2/3: Early game/budget option.
- Evade/Dodge: Boosts his evasion higher. Great for Phys oriented bosses or kiwamis.
- Elemental Boosts/Amps/Enhancements/Survivors: Great when using a more offensive build
- Agilao/Bufula/Zionga/Hamaon/Mudoon: Cheap ST elemental skills. Perfect for attacking weakness to gain 1/2 Press Turns. You can use the L variants for an even cheaper MP cost. AOE variants can also be used.
- Megido/Megidola: Cheap Almighty AOE.
- Stat priorities: Speed%
- Spell: Boosts his damage.
- Life: Boosts his bulk.
- Speed: Boosts team speed even further.
- Dodge: Boosts his evasion.
- Ward protects him from ailments for 3 turns.
- MAG (20/10): Boosts his damage output.
- AGI (20): To boost team speed and Evasion.
- VIT (10/20): Increases his bulk.
While not as fast as Hresvelgr or Kartikeya, Garuda is a lot cheaper to fuse and is very flexible to use and his build can be easily adjusted to fit any situation. Great as an early game speedster that can fulfil many roles.
This set is built around covering as many elemenents as possible to get 1/2 Press Turns by hitting weaknesses. Any other elemental attack can be used as well as ST or AOE versions.
|Ma 20 Vi 10 Ag 20|
|Speed x2 with Speed%|
This set is to make use of Garuda's high AGI for a high team speed. Blood Rush can be replaced with any buff or debuff skill of your choosing.
|Ma 10 Vi 20 Ag 20|
|Speed x2 with Speed% and HP%|
This set is to help against Phys oriented boss fights and Kiwamis and to capitalize on his high AGI and Vahana Passive. Also useful for Phys Alt World if you are struggling to survive attacks. Even better when paired with NekomatA for more Evasion.
|Ma 10 Vi 20 Ag 20|
|Speed/Dodge x2 with Speed% and Phys EV%|
A gargantuan bird in Indian lore, greatest enemy of the Naga. To save his captured mother from the Naga, he stole Amrita from the gods in exchange for her freedom. Impressed, Vishnu grants Garuda immortality in exchange for becoming his steed.