|HP||1173 (70/360)||Vitality||171 (70/360)|
|Strength||139 (154/360)||Agility||82 (343/360)|
|Magic||193 (87/360)||Luck||171 (29/360)|
Insanity Passive +20% chance to inflict status ailments.
Lord of the Dead Passive Heals 500 HP upon receiving the first killing blow.
Activates the following Chain Effect at the start of enemy turn:
Great Chaos 7 MP Inflicts Dark (Magic) Pierce effect damage (Power: 160) on a single enemy.
80% chance to inflict Mute on hit enemies and activates the following Chain Effect if the attack is successful:
Awaken: Megidolaon 8 MP Inflicts Almighty (Magic) damage with 120 power on All Enemies.
Gacha: Almighty Survivor Passive +15% to Almighty damage and HP stops at 1 HP upon receiving the first killing blow.
Awaken: Lunar Downfall Passive Activates the following Chain Effect at the beginning of a battle if the enemy attacks first:
Reduces all enemy ATK and EV/AC by 20%. (1 turn)
Gacha: Rallying Survivor Passive +25% to status ailment auto cure rate and HP stops at 1 HP upon receiving the first killing blow.
Awaken: Intimidating Stance Passive Reduces 1 enemy Press Turn at the beginning of a battle if the enemy attacks first. Only up to 2 Press Turn Icons can be reduced by skills or effects.
Gacha: Epitome of Fortitude Passive +20% to max HP, -50% to Critical hit rate of damage received.
Awaken: Drain Elec Passive Adds Elec Drain.
Gacha: Epitome of Endurance Passive -25% to this demon's affect on Battle Speed. +20% to max HP.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+20% chance to inflict status ailments. Activates the following Chain Effect at the beginning of a battle if the enemy attacks first: Removes Barrier from all enemies.||While the one with this skill is alive, reduces damage received by 30% when Phys repel is Pierced for all party members.||+20% to Elec/Dark damage. +20% to max HP.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP: +250(MAX)||Mag ATK: +100(MAX)||HP: +250(MAX)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
| Beelzebub (Human)
- Purple: Intimadating Stance for Press Turn reduction. Especially useful in slow teams.
Support skills since he's mainly used for IS and Repel Almighty Phys. Damage boosters for Great Chaos
- Auto skills: Helps provide buff & debuff control for the party.
- Lunar Prosperity/Downfall: Similar to the Autos but 2 in 1, however they are harder to obtain.
- Epitome of Endurance: Boosts bulk + lowers team speed in order to activate IS more often.
- Epitome of Fortitude: Boosts bulk + crit resistance. Great against physical oriented teams.
- Life Surge: Highest HP modifier.
- Null Bind: Protects him from bind, ensuring he will always cast Almighty Phys Repel.
- Infernal Mask: Gives him high ailment resistance.
- Tetraja: Provides the team mortal immunity against the likes of Ulice and/or Ubeelze. Since Great Chaos is not that useful and Almighty Phys Repel is his main use, having him be a null mortal generator works well.
- Life Gain: Early game/budget option.
- Hellish Mask: Early game/budget option.
- Dark Amp: Highest dark damage modifier
- Dark Survivor: Dark booster + endure
- Dark Enhancement: Dark booster + additional damage against dark weak foes.
- Dark Boost: Early game/budget option.
- Enduring Soul/+: Adds survivability to allow Repel Pierce to be active as long as possible.
- Resist/Null Light: Covers his Light weakness.
- Stat priorities: HP%.
- Life: Boosts his bulk.
- Ward: Protects him from ailments for 3 turns.
- Mag (10): To boost damage output
- VIT (20): Increases his bulk
- LUK (20): Increases his chances of landing ailments + reduced chance of receiving ailments himself.
Use him to counter SK and ShivA. Great in anti pierce teams as Almighty damage easily ignores any anti pierce gimmick and SK can revive seal preventing XWM from reviving and ShivA can easily sweep so halting them is a great advantage.
|Epitome of Endurance||Epitome of Fortitude|
|Ma 10 Vi 20 Lu 20|
|Life + Ward with HP%.|
The King of Hell, known as "Lord of the Flies". By making them carry the souls of the dead, he keeps his flies he rules in order. In the Bible he is mentioned as one of the most formidable demons of high rank. It is also said that he was once the lord Baal of Canaan who was punished and became Beelzebub. Despite his power, Beelzebub's power was long sealed away by forcing a part of him to take on a human form, but was reinvigorated by the Aura Gate as he sought to reclaim his station.