|HP||1136 (82/331)||Vitality||163 (81/331)|
|Strength||100 (236/331)||Agility||162 (70/331)|
|Magic||207 (26/331)||Luck||175 (19/331)|
Epitome of Madness Passive +15% chance to inflict status ailments, +15% to EV.
Everything Evil Passive Activates the following Chain Effect at the beginning of own turn:
All party members recover 2 MP.
16 Scourges 8 MP Inflicts 25% fractional damage (1,000 max) on all enemies based on their max HP with 20% chance to inflict Poison, Bind, Charm, Mute, Curse and Weak.
Awaken: Megidolaon 8 MP Inflicts Almighty (Magic) damage with 120 power on All Enemies.
Gacha: Epitome of Swiftness Passive Increases this demon's effect on Battle Speed by 25%, +10% to Phys EV.
Awaken: Debilitate 8 MP Reduces ATK, DEF, and EV/AC of All Enemies by 20% for 3 turns.
Gacha: Solar Downfall Passive Activates the following Chain Effect when attacking first:
Reduces all enemy DEF and EV/AC by 20%. (1 turn)
Awaken: Infernal Mask Passive -60% chance of receiving status ailments.
Gacha: Insanity Passive +20% chance to inflict status ailments.
Awaken: Null Light Passive Adds Light Null.
Gacha: Evade Passive +20% Phys evasion rate.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+15% Phys evasion rate.||Activates the following Chain Effect after Everything Evil is activated: Increases ATK, DEF and EV/AC of all party members by 20%. (1 turn)||+20% to max HP. +20% chance to inflict status ailments.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP: +250(MAX)||Mag DEF: +150(MAX)||HP: +250(MAX)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
| Angra Mainyu
- Purple: Infernal Mask to give him a very high ailment resistance
- Teal: Null Light tp cover his weakness.
Stong passives and support skills, since he's mainly used for MP generation from Everything Evil and Fractional Damage + Ailments from 16 Scourges.
- Enduring Soul/+: Adds survivability.
- Speedster: Boosts team speed.
- Epitome of Swiftness: Boosts team speed + added evasion.
- Evade: Adds additional evasion.
- Epitome of Illusion: Ailment resistance + added evasion.
- Auto skills: Provides buff control for the team.
- Solar/Lunar Prosperity/Downfall: Similar to Autos but 2 in 1. They are very rare skills however.
- Prayer: Allows Angra to be a pseudo-cleric with his very high ailment resistance.
- Stat priorities: HP%, Speed%, Phys EV%.
- Life: Adds bulk
- Divine: Allows to spam 16 Scourges frequently especially on fast teams.
- Ward: Guarantees to protect him from ailments for 3 turns.
- Speed: Boosts team speed if used on fast teams.
- Dodge: Even more evasion.
- VIT (10/20): Increases his bulk
- AGI (20/10): Increases his evasion team speed.
- LUK (20/10): Increases his chances of applying ailments + chances to dodge attacks.
|Fast Spreading Cancer|
Perfect for fast T1 teams as he generates extra MP to fire off powerful attacks on turn 1. 16 Scourges provides chip damage to soften enemies to ensure sweepers can kill. Double Speed brands and Epitome of Swiftness can be used for an ultra fast variant great if you have tons of very hard hitting sweepers that can kill on the 1st turn.
|Enduring Soul +||Speedster|
|Vi 10 Ag 20 Lu 20|
|Divine + Speed with Speed%|
|The virus that cures.|
For slower/midrange teams. Cleric + meta god in 1. Especially for Repel teams that don't want to run Daisoujou to stack more Repel demons. You can also run Ward in place of dodge for guaranteed ailment protection. Can either be full HP tank if you face mostly hard hitting magic users or Dodge tank if there are more Physical demons.
|Prayer||Epitome of Illusion|
|Vi 20 Lu 20|
|Life + Dodge with HP% & Phys EV%|
|Like a Cockroach, unkillable.|
For the more sadistic team builds. Dodge + Evade is annoying to no end. You can also go for a more HP tank build and replace Evade with Epitome of Fortitude and Dodge for Ward to protect him from ailments.
|Evade||Enduring Soul +|
|Vi 20 Ag 20 Lu 10|
|Life + Dodge with HP% & Phys EV%|
TL;DR Angra is broken.
A deity symbolizing evil in the dualistic cosmology of Zoroastrianism. On meeting his counterpart Spenta Mainyu, Angra Mainyu chose Evil out of the two principles of Good and Evil. Angra Mainyu went on to create scourges like winter, sickness and vice, as well as harmful creatures like Azi Dahaka. It is said that he fell into darkness but returned to fight Ahura Mazda again.