|HP||1319 (29/398)||Vitality||202 (29/398)|
|Strength||108 (255/398)||Agility||93 (365/398)|
|Magic||180 (149/398)||Luck||170 (43/398)|
Maziodyne 7 MP Inflicts Elec (Magic) damage with 120 power on All Enemies.
Power of Life Passive -30% chance of receiving status ailments.
Activates the following Chain Effect at the beginning of the 1st turn:
Alder King Passive Activates the following Chain Effect at the beginning of own turn:
Heals 15% HP of all party members.
Awaken: Vitality Amp III Passive +15 to Vitality.Gacha: -
Awaken: Mamudodyne 7 MP Inflicts Dark (Magic) damage with 120 power on All Enemies.
Gacha: Hell Gaze 7 MP Inflicts Dark (Magic) damage with 180 power on a Single Enemy.
Awaken: Recarmdra 8 MP Revive All Party Members with full HP, caster dies. (1 use)
Gacha: Acid Breath 6 MP Reduces DEF and EV/AC of All Enemies by 20% for 3 turns.
Awaken: Null Mortal Passive Adds Null Mortal.
Gacha: Mind Blast 7 MP Inflicts Almighty (Magic) damage on a single enemy with 100 power and reduces MP by 4.
Awaken: Drain Elec Passive Adds Elec Drain.
Gacha: Resist Fire Passive Adds Fire Resist.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+20% to max HP. -20% chance of receiving status ailments.||While the one with this skill is alive, -20% to Dark damage received by all allies.||+25% to healing skill effectiveness. Activates the following Chain Effect at the start of enemy turn: +20% to DEF of all party members. (1 turn)|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP: +250(MAX)||Mag DEF: +150(MAX)||HP: +250(MAX)|
- Yellow: Discounted Recarmdra as a back up. Saves a skill slot.
- Purple: Null Mortal so he cannot be removed easily.
HP boosters to provide survivability so he can keep healing and buffing. Support skills to continue his support role. Ailment protection so he can continue to provide support.
- Epitome of Fortitude: HP modifier + crit resistance.
- Epitome of Endurance: HP modifier + lowers team speed for slower team builds.
- Life Surge: Highest HP modifier.
- Life Gain: Early game/budget option
- Null Bind: Protects him from bind so he can keep activating Alder King.
- Null Curse: Allows his passive to heal him at the highest amount.
- Infernal Mask: High overall ailment resistance.
- Hellish Mask: Early game/budget option.
- Recarmdra: Brings back the team in a pinch.
- Samrecarm: An extra revive.
- Auto- buffs/debuffs: Provides buff control.
- Lunar Prosperity/Lunar Downfall: Similar to Autos but 2 in 1.
- Stat priorities: HP%, Healing%
- Life: Boosts his HP
- Ward: Protects him from ailments for 3 turns.
- Heal: Increases Alder King's healing amount
- VIT (20): To boost his bulk
- LUK (20): Increases his ailment resistance
|Big, thicc wood|
A must have for any slow and bulky team. He sustains the team with his passive and provides a guaranteed defensive buff swing with P3. Recarmdra brings back the team in a pinch. Null Fire protects him from the best Fire mage being Surt A.
|Vi 20 Lu 20|
|Life + Ward with HP%|
An evil wood spirit appearing in Germany's Scharzwald. He charms people and leads them to their deaths. His name means "Alder King", and true to his name, he is the ruler of the alders of the Black Forest. Alder trees tend to begin life in places with damp soil, but can grow in even the most barren environments. It is said that the Erlkonig is the strongest of the alder trees. Humans who encroached upon his forest were cleverly charmed and led to their deaths, which gave rise to tales of a demonic tree brimming with evil.