|HP||1169 (76/342)||Vitality||170 (76/342)|
|Strength||127 (175/342)||Agility||92 (316/342)|
|Magic||192 (87/342)||Luck||170 (40/342)|
Epic Recovery Passive +30% to status ailment auto cure rate.
Vile Glare Passive When there are 2 or more Vile/Jaki/Drake demons alive in your party, activates the following Chain Effect at the beginning of a battle if the enemy attacks first:
Reduces ATK of all enemies by 20%. (3 turns) Reduces 1 enemy Press Turn Icon.
Cry of the Poor Passive When there are 2 or more Vile/Jaki/Drake demons alive in your party, activates the following Chain Effect at the end of own turn:
Inflicts 15% fractional damage (300 max) on all enemies based on their max HP.
Awaken: Necro Dogma 9 MP Inflicts Almighty (Magic) damage on all enemies with 100 power and increases own parties DEF by 20%. (3 turns)
Gacha: Auto-Sukuka Passive Casts Sukukaja at the beginning of the 1st turn.
Awaken: Recarmdra 8 MP Revive All Party Members with full HP, caster dies. (1 use)
Gacha: Rallying Survivor Passive +25% to status ailment auto cure rate and HP stops at 1 HP upon receiving the first killing blow.
Awaken: Epitome of Illusion Passive +15% to Phys evasion rate. -45% chance of receiving status ailments.
Gacha: War Dance 6 MP Increases own parties ATK and DEF by 20% for 3 turns.
Awaken: Null Fire Passive Adds Fire Null.
Gacha: Rattle 9 MP Inflicts Almighty (Magic) damage with 100 power on All Enemies and reduces all enemy EV/AC by 20% for 3 turns.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||While the one with this skill is alive, +30% to status ailment auto cure rate of all party members of Vile/Jaki/Drake races.||While the one with this skill is alive, +15% to damage dealt by all party members of Vile/Jaki/Drake races.||While the one with this skill is alive, -15% to damage received by all party members of Vile/Jaki/Drake races.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP: +250(MAX)||Mag DEF: +150(MAX)||HP: +250(MAX)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
- Yellow: Discounted Prayer to pair with his high ailment recovery to become a pseudo cleanser
- Teal: Null Fire to cover his weakness
Strong passives to support the anti-pierce playstyle of the Vile team.
- Rallying Survivor: Adds more ailement recovery + endure.
- Epitome of Endurance: Adds bulk + lowers team speed to ensure Vile Glare triggers as much as possible.
- Epitome of Fortitude: Adds bulk + crit resistance. Great against physical oriented teams.
- Null Bind: Protects him from bind so Vile Glare and Cry of the Poor will always trigger.
- Evade: Provides added evasion to pair with his high Luck.
- Auto Skills: Provides buff control if needed.
- Lunar Prosperity/Downfall: Same as the autos but 2 in 1. Lunar is more useful since he is an IS demon.
- Dodge: Early game/budget option.
- Enduring Soul/+: Adds survivability
- Prayer: Great for cleansing due to his high ailment recovery to become a pseudo cleanser while running teal.
- Stat priorities: HP%.
- Life: Adds more bulk to live as long as possible.
- Lead: Ensures he goes first to cleanse.
- Ward: Protects him from ailments for 3 turns.
- Dodge: Pairs well with his P1 + any evasion transfers for a dodge tank build.
- VIT (20): To boost his HP.
- LUK (10): Increases his chances of dodging and recovering from ailments
|Ugh. The beast is demonic in nature, very icky, no good.|
The corner stone of the Vile team core (Demiurge, Echidna and Pales). Granting double IS and buff control on T1, while providing 2 fractional damage hits to clean up any remaining enemy demons. Without Pales, the Vile team loses to strong ailment inflicters/teams. Prayer is transfered as Teal can cover up his weakness. Lead ensures he goes first in the team order so he can cleanse ASAP.
|Vi 20 Lu 20|
|Life + Lead with HP%|
A god or goddess with a donkey head that was worshiped from northern Africa all the way to Rome. The donkey's head has long been a sign of fertility and is often worshiped. His or her (there is some dispute amongst scholars) temple was built on Palatine Hill in Rome. The world "palace" came from this god's name.