|HP||1107 (151/398)||Vitality||157 (150/398)|
|Strength||78 (371/398)||Agility||164 (87/398)|
|Magic||178 (158/398)||Luck||169 (56/398)|
Soul Drain 8 MP Inflicts Almighty (Magic) damage with 140 power on a Single Enemy, while healing caster 40% of damage dealt and drains 1 MP.
Preach Passive Becomes immune to all status ailments. Activates the following chain effect when an ally is Charmed: 50% chance to Mute all enemies.
Cleansing Shout 5 MP Cures all status ailments and removes debuffs from all party members.
Awaken: Mahamadyne 7 MP Inflicts Light (Magic) damage with 120 power on All Enemies.
Gacha: Auto-Tarunda Passive Casts Tarunda at the beginning of the 1st turn.
Awaken: Diarahan 7 MP Heals a Single Party Member with 170 power. (9 uses)
Gacha: Recovery Amp Passive +25% to Healing skill effectiveness.
Awaken: Enduring Soul Passive Heals 200 HP upon receiving the first killing blow.
Gacha: Recarmdra 8 MP Revive All Party Members with full HP, caster dies. (1 use)
Awaken: Drain Light Passive Adds Light Drain.
Gacha: Void Dark Zones Passive Nullifies Dark Zone effects in the Aura Gate.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3||Panel 4|
|Panel Completion Bonus||-70% to Light damage received.||-3MP to MP consumed by Soul Drain.||Activates the following Chain Effect if Cleansing Shout is used: Removes all enemy status buffs.||+20 to Ma and Vi. Reduces the cost of Magic attack, status ailment, support and healing skills by 1 MP.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP +25 (MAX +250)||Mag ATK +10 (MAX +100)||HP +25 (MAX +250)||HP: +250(MAX)|
- Fusions to make this demon
- Fusions using this demon
- Available as a Multi-Fusion.
- Available from the gacha.
- Be careful putting any buff/debuff skills on him as he will use those over Cleansing Shout.
- Purple: Enduring Soul for survivability.
HP boosters to provide survivability so he can keep cleansing. Evasion boosters to help deal with physical attackers. Support skills to continue his support role.
- Epitome of Fortitude: HP modifier + crit resistance.
- Epitome of Endurance: HP modifier + lowers team speed for slower team builds.
- Life Surge: Highest HP modifier.
- Life Gain: Early game/budget option
- Evade: Highest evasion modifier
- Dodge: Early game/budget option.
- Recarmdra: Brings back the team in a pinch
- Samrecarm: Provides the team an extra revive if needed.
- Barrier Break: Removes enemy barriers to punish ailment users/teams with Preach should they charm an ally.
- Autos: Provides buff control.
- Solar/Lunar Prosperity/Downfall: Similar to Autos but 2 in 1.
- Enduring Soul/+: Adds survivability
- Stat priorities: HP%, Phys EV%
- Life: Boosts his HP
- Lead: Allow him to go first in situations where he's used alongside faster demons.
- Guard/Shield: Gives him more phys/mag def.
- Dodge: Adds evasion
- VIT (20): To boost his bulk
- LUK (20): Increases his chances of dodging attacks and applying mute with Preach
Best Cleanser in the game, invaluable in any team that requires an answer to ailment demons/teams, especially against Angra. P3 is extremely helpful to balance out enemy buffs. EOE can be ran if used in a slower team.
|Vi 20 Lu 20|
|Life + Lead with HP%|
A monk who died fasting for the salvation of the masses in a time of war and despair. His spiritual power allows his body to exist without decay. It is believed that he will appear to lend a helping hand to the faithful suffering.