|HP||1173 (72/360)||Vitality||171 (72/360)|
|Strength||90 (290/360)||Agility||135 (210/360)|
|Magic||204 (50/360)||Luck||159 (102/360)|
Mediarama 8 MP Heals All Party Members with 95 power. (9 uses)
Peach of Immortality Passive Activates the following Chain Effect when an ally is downed: Revives a random party member with 100% HP.
This Chain Effect will only activate up to 2 times per battle.
Goddess' Fan 7 MP Remove all status buffs of all enemies and decrease the ATK, DEF and EV/AC of all enemies by 20%. (6 turns)
Awaken: Foresight 9 MP Inflicts Almighty (Magic) damage on all enemies and increases own parties EV/AC by 20%. (3 turns)
Gacha: Epitome of Fortitude Passive +20% to max HP, -50% to Critical hit rate of damage received.
Awaken: Prayer 5 MP Cures all status ailments of All Party Members.
Gacha: Null Bind Passive Adds Null Bind.
Awaken: Null Mortal Passive Adds Null Mortal.
Gacha: Recovery Amp Passive +25% to Healing skill effectiveness.
Awaken: Drain Light Passive Adds Light Drain.
Gacha: Auto-Rakuka Passive Casts Rakukaja at the beginning of the 1st turn.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+20% Phys evasion rate. -20% chance of receiving status ailments.||Activates the following Chain Effect when Peach of Immortality is activated: Casts a Barrier on all party members. (3 turns)||+50% to max HP.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP: +250(MAX)||Mag DEF: +150(MAX)||HP: +250(MAX)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
| Xi Wangmu
- Purple: Null Mortal so she cannot be removed easily
HP boosters to provide survivability so she can keep reviving. Evasion boosters to pair with her P1. Support skills to continue her support role. Ailment protection so she can continue to provide support.
- Epitome of Fortitude: HP modifier + crit resistance.
- Epitome of Endurance: HP modifier + lowers team speed for slower team builds.
- Life Surge: Highest HP modifier.
- Life Gain: Early game/budget option
- Evade: Highest evasion modifier
- Epitome of Illusion: Evasion modifier + Ailment resistance.
- Dodge: Early game/budget option.
- Null Bind: Protects her from bind so she can activate Peach of Immortality.
- Infernal Mask: High overall ailment resistance.
- Hellish Mask: Early game/budget option.
- Recarmdra: Brings back the team in a pinch
- Autos: Provides buff control.
- Lunar Prosperity/Downfall: Similar to Autos but 2 in 1.
- Enduring Soul/+: Adds survivability
- Stat priorities: HP%, Phys EV%
- Life: Boosts her HP
- Ward: Protects her from ailments for 3 turns.
- Dodge: Adds evasion
- VIT (20): To boost her bulk
- LUK (20): Increases her chances of dodging attacks and ailment resistance
|You ain't dying on me|
She basically holds slow and midrange teams together, keeping teammates alive for longer + provides buff control with Goddess' Fan. Her being a Lady Race, means she can fulfill the role of a Lady/Femme demon in sisters teams. This combo is often called Xisters. You may use EOE for added HP and slows the team to outslow opposing sisters or IS teams. A dodge tank variant with Evade + Dodge brands can be used if facing tons of physical demons.
|Epitome of Fortitude||Null Bind|
|Vi 20 Lu 20|
|Life + Ward with HP%|
A goddess revered in ancient China who grew popular during the Han dynasty. Her palace is said to be atop the mythological Mt. Kunlun. She is mostly human in appearance, with a distinctive headdress as well as the tail of a panther and the teeth of a tiger. Originally she was said to have governed the Five Calamities, but later came to be depicted as a beautiful sage and enshrined as the ruler of Mt. Kunlun. She is known for holding the secret of immortality, which was showcased in a famous episode where Sun Wukong stole and ate the Peaches of Immortality in her garden.