|HP||1413 (5/365)||Vitality||222 (5/365)|
|Strength||136 (166/365)||Agility||92 (338/365)|
|Magic||157 (188/365)||Luck||136 (273/365)|
War Cry 6 MP Reduces ATK and DEF of All Enemies by 20% for 3 turns.
Law of Hell Passive As long as the demon with this skill is alive, no bonus turn will be granted when a party member's weak point is attacked.
Hell's Gate Passive While the demon with this skill is alive, all party members will receive the following effect: For every Weak attribute, all party members will receive 5% less multiple-target attack damage that target all or random allies. (Max reduction: 50%)
Awaken: Mamudoon 6 MP Inflicts Dark (Magic) damage with 100 power on All Enemies.
Gacha: Auto-Tarunda Passive Casts Tarunda at the beginning of the 1st turn.
Awaken: Nocturne 6 MP Increases own party's DEF and EV/AC by 20% for 3 turns.
Gacha: Null Bind Passive Adds Null Bind.
Awaken: Tetraka Shift Passive Casts Tetrakarn at the beginning of a battle if the enemy attacks first.
Gacha: Hell Gaze 7 MP Inflicts Dark (Magic) damage with 180 power on a Single Enemy.
Awaken: Null Phys Passive Adds Phys Null.
Gacha: Vitality Amp III Passive +15 to Vitality.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3||Panel 4|
|Panel Completion Bonus||-70% to Dark damage received.||Activates the following Chain Effect if a party member's weak point is attacked. Increase ATK of all party members by 20%.(2 turns)||Activates the following Chain Effect at the beginning of a battle if the enemy attacks first: Reduces all enemy ATK by 20%. (1 turn)||+50% to max HP. Activates the following Chain Effect at the start of the first turn: Adds a Bulwark of approximately 1,000 HP to self. (1 turn). The demon with this skill takes -15% damage when own weak point is attacked.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP +25 (MAX +250)||Phys DEF:+120(MAX) Mag DEF:+120(MAX)||HP +25 (MAX +250)||HP: +250(MAX)|
- Available as a gacha.
- Yellow: Discounted Nocturne for defensive buff control.
- Teal: Null Phys to protect him from non-piercing phys attacks especially those from the likes of Kartikeya to stop him from crit passing.
Support skills to maintain his support role.
- Auto skills: Provides buff control.
- Lunar Prosperity/Downfall: Similar to Autos but 2 in 1. Only Lunar as he is extremely slow not giving much value to the Solar skills.
- Epitome of Fortitude: Gives him additional HP and crit resistance.
- Epitome of Endurance: Additional HP while reducing team speed for slower team builds.
- Wild Instinct: Highest crit resistance skill.
- Recarmdra: Revives the team in a pinch.
- Samrecarm: Revives a single teammate if needed.
- Wild Guess: Early game/budget option.
- Recarm: Early game/budget option.
- Enduring Soul/+: Adds survivability.
- Null Charm/Bind: Allows him to cast his buff skills.
- Stat priorities: HP%
- Life: Adds more bulk.
- Ward: Protects him from ailments for 3 turns.
- Guard/Shield: Gives him more Phys/Mag DEF.
- VIT (20): Boosts his bulk.
- LUK (20): Decreases his chances of being crit.
|Great Wall of Hell|
This build is great for Midrange and slow bulky teams. Pair with slime for a ton of AOE and random damage reduction, protecting your teammates from devasting sweeping attacks.
|Vi 20 Lu 20|
|Life + Ward with HP%|
The god whose name was said to refer to the very underworld itself in Roman mythology. His huge and intimidating stature is often depicted in ancient Roman murals. However, he later was often associated with other Greek gods as time went on.