|HP||1065 (161/353)||Vitality||148 (161/353)|
|Strength||79 (324/353)||Agility||156 (117/353)|
|Magic||214 (22/353)||Luck||158 (109/353)|
Recovery Amp Passive +25% to Healing skill effectiveness.
Diwali Passive Activates the following Chain Effect when a party member (including self) activates an HP healing effect: All party members recover 1 MP.
Virtuous Prosperity 6 MP This skill will gain 1 Boost Level with each use. Boost Levels will be retained even after being revived with items, skills or Continues. The current Boost Level can be viewed by pressing and holding the skill icon of this skill.
Boost Level 0: Heals (Power: 50) and adds Mortal immunity to all allies. (1 turn)
Awaken: Deathtouch 6 MP Inflicts Almighty (Magic) damage with 140 power on a Single Enemy, while healing caster 40% of damage dealt.
Gacha: Auto-Tarunda Passive Casts Tarunda at the beginning of the 1st turn.
Awaken: Defensive Cry 7 MP Reduces all enemy ATK and increases own parties DEF by 20% for 3 turns.
Gacha: Null Bind Passive Adds Null Bind.
Awaken: Epic Recovery Passive +30% to status ailment auto cure rate.
Gacha: Evade Passive +20% Phys evasion rate.
Awaken: Drain Light Passive Adds Light Drain.
Gacha: Null Force Passive Adds Force Null.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+20% Phys evasion rate. -30% to Light damage received.||+30% to HP Healing skill effectiveness.||+20% to max HP. Activates the following Chain Effect at the start of enemy turn: +20% to DEF of all party members. (1 turn)|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP: +250(MAX)||Mag DEF: +150(MAX)||HP: +250(MAX)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
| Lakshmi A
- Red: Discounted Deathtouch for a cheap attack and to trigger Diwali outside of using heals.
- Yellow: Defensive Cry to provide defensive buff control
- Purple: Epic Recovery to have an increased chance to recover from ailments to cast Virtuous Prosperity and trigger Diwali.
Healing Boosters to make Virtuous Prosperity heal as much as possible. Support skills since her base kit already does a lot.
- Epitome of Hardiness: Healing modifier + extra HP for survivability
- Recovery Boost: Early game/budget option.
- War Dance/Cry, Acid/Fog Breath, Blood Rush, Nocturne, Offensive/Agile Cry: Provides multiple buffs/debuffs.
- Speedster: Boosts team speed if needed
- Solar/Lunar Prosperity/Downfall: Provides 2 buffs in 1 and procs during the start each wave unlike autos.
- Samrecarm: Allows Her to revive a dead party member if needed.
- Resist/Null Force: Covers her Force weakness.
- Stat priorities: Healing%, Mag ATK%
- Heal: Increases the amount Virtuous Prosperity heals.
- Spell: Boosts Mag ATK, which in turn boosts healing.
- Life: Boosts her bulk.
- Speed: Boosts team speed if needed.
- MAG (20): To boost her Mag ATK for healing
- VIT (20/10): Boosts her bulk.
- AGI (10/20): Increases team speed.
|Festival of Lights|
A great multi-purpose support that can heal, cleanse and casts Null Mortal and Almighty Magic Repel, as well as provide added MP when herself or an ally heals, which removes the need for divines as well as allows powerful skills to be spammed. Any support skills can be to fit a specific situation. Red could also be used as to not make her purely a support demon while still being able to trigger Diwali.
|Ma 20 Vi 10 Ag 20|
|Spell + Heal with Healing% & Mag ATK%|
The goddess of beauty and good fortune in Hindu lore. Vishnu's wife and Kama's mother, she is the goddess of love. She is the embodiment of beauty and is unrivaled. Lakshmi is a fabulous dancer, charming even the gods with her enchanting moves. A freak accident at the Summoning Portal caused these demons with a different appearance to appear.