|HP||1065 (192/398)||Vitality||148 (192/398)|
|Strength||79 (365/398)||Agility||156 (147/398)|
|Magic||214 (30/398)||Luck||158 (130/398)|
Recovery Amp Passive +25% to Healing skill effectiveness.
Diwali Passive Adds Light Pierce. +50% to Max HP. Adds Null Poison/Charm/Mute.\Activates the following Chain Effect when a party member (including the one with this skill) uses a demon skill with an HP recovery effect:
Restores 1 MP to all party members, and inflicts Light damage (Magic, Power: 220) on a single enemy.
Virtuous Prosperity 6 MP Heals all party members (Power: 100), then removes status ailments from all party members and adds immunity to skills that inflict Mortal. (1 turn)
*This skill will gain 1 Boost level with each use.
Awaken: Deathtouch 6 MP Inflicts Almighty (Magic) damage with 140 power on a Single Enemy, while healing caster 40% of damage dealt.
Gacha: Auto-Tarunda Passive Casts Tarunda at the beginning of the 1st turn.
Awaken: Defensive Cry 7 MP Reduces all enemy ATK and increases own parties DEF by 20% for 3 turns.
Gacha: Null Bind Passive Adds Null Bind.
Awaken: Epic Recovery Passive +30% to status ailment auto cure rate.
Gacha: Evade Passive +20% Phys evasion rate.
Awaken: Drain Light Passive Adds Light Drain.
Gacha: Null Force Passive Adds Force Null.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3||Panel 4|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+20% Phys evasion rate. +20% to Light damage. -30% to Light damage received.||+30% to HP Healing skill effectiveness. While the one with this skill is alive, all party members will receive the following effect: -20% to all damage received while in a state of Evade Mortal.||+20% to Max HP. Activates the following Chain Effect at the start of enemy turn: +20% to the DEF of all party members and -20% to the ATK of all enemies. (1 turn)||+30% to Max HP. +20% to Light damage. While the one with this skill is alive, all party members will receive the following effect: +30% to Magic damage while in a state of Repel Magic.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP: +250(MAX)||Mag DEF: +150(MAX)||HP: +250(MAX)||HP: +250(MAX)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available from the gacha.
| Lakshmi A
- Red: Discounted Deathtouch for a cheap attack and to trigger Diwali outside of using heals.
- Yellow: Defensive Cry to provide defensive buff control
- Purple: Epic Recovery to have an increased chance to recover from ailments to cast Virtuous Prosperity and trigger Diwali.
Healing Boosters to make Virtuous Prosperity heal as much as possible. Support skills since her base kit already does a lot.
- Epitome of Hardiness: Healing modifier + extra HP for survivability
- Recovery Boost: Early game/budget option.
- War Dance/Cry, Acid/Fog Breath, Blood Rush, Nocturne, Offensive/Agile Cry: Provides multiple buffs/debuffs.
- Speedster: Boosts team speed if needed
- Solar/Lunar Prosperity/Downfall: Provides 2 buffs in 1 and procs during the start each wave unlike autos.
- Samrecarm: Allows Her to revive a dead party member if needed.
- Resist/Null Force: Covers her Force weakness.
- Stat priorities: Healing%, Mag ATK%
- Heal: Increases the amount Virtuous Prosperity heals.
- Spell: Boosts Mag ATK, which in turn boosts healing.
- Life: Boosts her bulk.
- Speed: Boosts team speed if needed.
- MAG (20): To boost her Mag ATK for healing
- VIT (20/10): Boosts her bulk.
- AGI (10/20): Increases team speed.
|Festival of Lights|
A great multi-purpose support that can heal, cleanse and casts Null Mortal and Almighty Magic Repel, as well as provide added MP when herself or an ally heals, which removes the need for divines as well as allows powerful skills to be spammed. Any support skills can be to fit a specific situation. Red could also be used as to not make her purely a support demon while still being able to trigger Diwali.
|Ma 20 Vi 10 Ag 20|
|Spell + Heal with Healing% & Mag ATK%|
The goddess of beauty and good fortune in Hindu lore. Vishnu's wife and Kama's mother, she is the goddess of love. She is the embodiment of beauty and is unrivaled. Lakshmi is a fabulous dancer, charming even the gods with her enchanting moves. A freak accident at the Summoning Portal caused these demons with a different appearance to appear.