|HP||1220 (41/353)||Vitality||181 (41/353)|
|Strength||50 (352/353)||Agility||145 (171/353)|
|Magic||170 (152/353)||Luck||181 (11/353)|
Megidola 7 MP Inflicts Almighty (Magic) damage with 100 power on All Enemies.
Infernal Mask Passive -60% chance of receiving status ailments.
Repel Pierce Passive While the demon with this skill is alive, Pierce will have no effect on any party member that can repel the attribute they are attacked with.
Awaken: Diarahan 7 MP Heals a Single Party Member with 170 power. (9 uses)Gacha: -
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||-50% chance of receiving status ailments.||-20% to Phys/Light/Dark damage received.||+30% to max HP.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP +25 (MAX +250)||Phys DEF +8 (MAX +80) & Mag DEF +8 (MAX +80)||HP +25 (MAX +250)|
- Available as a Multi-Fusion.
- Clear: Can only be clear. Diarahan for ST healing
Support skills since she's mainly used for Repel Pierce.
- War Cry/Fog Breath/Acid Breath: 2 debuffs in 1. Must have for boss fights and Kiwamis.
- Lydia: Provides good passive healing for allies. A godsend for long boss fights and Kiwamis.
- -Kaja/-nda skills: Early game/budget option.
- Stat priorities: HP%
- Life: Boosts her bulk.
- Guard: Boosts her Phys Def.
- Shield: Boosts her Mag Def.
- VIT (20): Increases her bulk
An easy way to cheese boss fights. Super cheap to fuse and is usuable straight away as long as you have good demons with Repels. Is much better than Atavaka in some situations as she is much bulkier and can utilize pure support skills. Especially when you do not want to waste resources to replace skills on Atavaka for PVE content, when he can be used for PVP exclusively.
|Life with HP%.|
The Arabian mother goddess. She was thought to reside in the Black Stone at Kaaba. She and her son, Dusura the god of stars and mountains, were worshipped there by desert nomads. She was also thought of as the deity of wine.