|HP||1060 (172/353)||Vitality||147 (172/353)|
|Strength||97 (261/353)||Agility||153 (138/353)|
|Magic||201 (58/353)||Luck||157 (120/353)|
Null Bind Passive Adds Null Bind.
Lunar Awakening Passive Activates the following Chain Effect at the end of enemy turn: Heal own HP by 30% and cure all status ailments of self.
Hell's Trivia 6 MP Inflicts Dark (Magic) damage (Power: 140) with Dark Pierce effect on a single enemy. Activates the following Chain Effect when the attack is successful: Inflict Dark (Magic) damage (Power: 80) with Dark Pierce effect on all enemies.
Awaken: Mamudodyne 7 MP Inflicts Dark (Magic) damage with 120 power on All Enemies.
Gacha: Dark Amp Passive +25% to Dark damage.
Awaken: Mahamarin Karin 6 MP 30% chance to inflict Charm on All Enemies.
Gacha: Auto-Taruka Passive Casts Tarukaja at the beginning of the 1st turn.
Awaken: Dark Enhancement Passive +15% to Dark damage. +10% damage when attacking the enemy's weak point.
Gacha: Merciless Blow Passive +20% damage when attacking the enemy's weak point.
Awaken: Null Light Passive Adds Light Null.
Gacha: Wild Instinct Passive -75% to Critical hit rate of damage received.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||-50% to Fire/Dark damage received.||Activates the following Chain Effect when Lunar Awakening is activated: Recover 2MP.||+20% to Dark damage inflicted. +20% to HP Healing skill effectiveness.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP +25 (MAX +250)||Mag ATK +10 (MAX +100)||HP +25 (MAX +250)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
- Purple: Dark Enhancement for added damage. Saves a skill slot
Damage Boosters to make Hell's Trivia dish out as much damage as possiible.
- Dark Amp: Highest Dark damage modifier.
- Dark Survivor: Dark damage modifier + endure to make up for her frailty
- Dark Boost: Early Game/Budget option.
- Enduring Soul/+: Adds extra survivability.
- Prayer: Allows her to be a Pseudo cleric with her passive.
- Null Curse: Protects her from curse so her passive can heal its full amount and not to die to Ulice.
- Stat priorities: Mag ATK%.
- Spell: Boosts her damage.
- Life: Boosts her bulk to make up for her frailty.
- Guard/Shield: Increases her Phys/Mag DEF to make up for her frailty.
- Divine: Allows her spam Hell's Triva.
- Heal: Allows her passive to heal more
- MAG (20): Increases her damage.
- VIT (20): Increases her bulk
Good skillset allows Hecate to fulfil 2 roles in 1 quite well. Her passive alongside a transfered Prayer makes a pseudo cleric while still being able to dish out pain. Dark Survivor is used for the endure but Amp can be used instead if you want more damage. Null Curse can also be used to not die to Ulice + Curse applier(s) so she can cleanse the rest of the party from curse. Guard/Shield can be used if you want more bulk. Outclassed by Ubeelze nowadays, while Adramelech punishes her passive hard if P2.
|Ma 20 Vi 20|
|Life + Heal with Mag ATK%|
Her duty sees the dead and those who incur the wrath of gods suffer by her extremely cruel hands. She is master of the Furies, goddesses of revenge. Her name means "she who acts from afar," and is associated with the moon. Later, when she was turned into a demon, she began to be depicted as having three heads, a dog's, a lion's and a horse's.