This is an alphabetical list of terms used in Dx2 or the community with a brief explanation.
- Anti Pierce: A team consisting of either Alilat or Rama and corresponding demons that utilize Repel Pierce or Drain Pierce, respectively. Used to counter Pierce on the enemy team.
- AoE: Area of Effect ; A Skill that does Damage to multiple or all enemies.
- BB: Barrier Break.
- BF: Black Frost.
- BoS: Brand of Sin ; often also used as "BoS10" or "BoS11", indicating the stage.
- Hell Gongen: A team consisting of Hell Biker and Zaou-Gongen, used to ignore Phys NDR. Further Information: Hell Gongen
- HL: Huang Long.
- Mama: Mother Harlot.
- Meta: Metatron OR also used as a way to describe the common tactics used in PvP.
- NDR: Referring to an element that gets Nulled, Drained or Repelled.
- Nuker: A demon that uses a (or multiple) ST Skill(s).
- Nergbog:A team consisting of Nergal and Chernobog, used to chain Plague of Babylon and Fog of Death.
- PvE: Player vs. Environment
- PvP: Player vs. Player
- ST: Single Target ; A skill that does damage to a single enemy.
- Sweeper: A demon that uses a (or multiple) AoE Skill(s), often with great damage to quickly kill the enemy team.