|HP||1037 (175/331)||Vitality||142 (175/331)|
|Strength||222 (13/331)||Agility||163 (65/331)|
|Magic||132 (199/331)||Luck||164 (60/331)|
Butcher Passive +20% damage to skills that target all or random enemies.
Guardian of the East Passive Adds Phys Pierce. Activates the following Chain Effect when attacking first: Receive 1 additional Press Turn Icon.
Kuyo Flash 7 MP Inflicts Almighty (Magic) damage (Power: 80) on all enemies. When attack is successful, reduces DEF and EV/AC of all enemies by 20%, increases own party's ATK and EV/AC by 20%. (1 turn) *The damage inflicted by this skill is dependent on Phys ATK.
Awaken: Myriad Arrows 7 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage 2 to 5 times with 65 power on Random Enemy/(ies).
Gacha: Faithful Counter Passive The following effect will activate when receiving a Phys Attack: 100% chance to counter dealing Phys (Physical) damage. Power: 100
Awaken: Defensive Cry 7 MP Reduces all enemy ATK and increases own parties DEF by 20% for 3 turns.
Gacha: Epitome of Fortitude Passive +20% to max HP, -50% to Critical hit rate of damage received.
Awaken: Enduring Soul Passive Heals 200 HP upon receiving the first killing blow.
Gacha: Epitome of Swiftness Passive Increases this demon's effect on Battle Speed by 25%, +10% to Phys EV.
Awaken: Drain Light Passive Adds Light Drain.
Gacha: Epitome of Aggression Passive +15% to Phys hit rate, -45% chance of receiving status ailments.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+15% to damage dealt by attacks that target all or random enemies.||Activates the following Chain Effect at the beginning of the 1st turn: Own party becomes immune to Mortal skills. (1 turn)||Reduces the cost of skills that target all or random enemies by 1MP.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP +25 (MAX +250)||Phys ATK +10 (MAX 100)||HP +25 (MAX +250)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
| Masakado A
- Red: Discounted Myriad Arrows for a strong Phys skill to dish out some damage if necessary
- Purple: Enduring Soul for survivability. Especially useful when facing against SurtA
Since Herokado is main used for the Extra Press Turn + Offensive buffs from Kuyo Flash, support skills to help the Herokado Turn 1 team build are more useful. But, attacks are still useful in a pinch.
- Speedster/Epitome of Swiftness: Boosts team speed. A must have in Herokado T1 as you want to be as fast as possible to activate Guardian of the East.
- Auto-Taruka/Rakunda/Sukukaja/Sukunda: Helps to offset any enemy auto buffs/debuffs to ensure Kuyo Flash gives you all, if not, most of the offensive buffs and debuffs.
- Solar Prosperity/Downfall: Similar to the Auto skills but its 2 in 1 (Team ATK + EV/AC buff in Prosperity, Enemy DEF + EV/AC debuff in Downfall). However they are much harder to obtain.
- Herculean Strike L: Cheap Phys AOE great for cleaning up any remaining enemies with endures.
- Vorpal Blade: A stronger Phys AOE to chip enemies so your sweepers can guarantee kills.
- Serial Killer: Boosts Kuyo Flash, Myriad Arrows, etc. damage.
- Enduring Soul+/Endure: Adds survivability.
- Stat priorities: Speed%, Phys ATK%
- Divine: Allows him to cast Kuyo Flash on turn 1 if not P3 (and if P3, it allows Kuyo Flash to be cast T1 if facing Ulice).
- Speed: Boosts team speed.
- War: Boosts damage if needed.
- Lead: Helps him to be 1st or 2nd in rotation if using other demons that are just as fast if not faster.
- STR (20): Boosts his damage output.
- VIT (10): Adds bulk.
- AGI (20): To boost his accuracy and team speed.
Auto-Taruka can be replaced with Auto-Rakunda or even 1 of the Solar skills. If using Autos, pair with other demons that can apply auto buffs/debuffs as well. You'll want as much Speed% to be as fast as possible, Phys ATK% is secondary, but if you can get both in your brands, all the better. Run both Speedster and EOS for even more speed.
|St 20 Vi 10 Ag 20|
|Divine + Speed with Speed%|
Teira no Masakado. A legendary samurai of the mid-Heian period. After conquering Kanto, he declared himself the new Emperor of Japan, but soon fell to Hidesato Fujiwara and Sadamori Taira. He was enshrined to quell his spirit, and later became known as the guardian deity of Kanto. Moved by the Liberators' determination to protect Tokyo, he regained his original form and power to give them aid.