Being worked on, have patience or help, please :)
Mitama Infusion is a way to upgrade the basic Stats (Strength, Magic, Vitality, Agility and Luck) of your Demons.
When defeating Mitama enemies, or recruiting them, they will also drop Mitama extract, an item used to Infuse for stat increases.
Both the demon and item can be used for infusion, the demon giving +2 in one stat, +1 in another, and 5 Mitama extract to give +1 to a designated stat.
This can only be used to increase stats as long as the demon in question has already been Awakened.
- Ara Mitama - St+2, Ag+1
- Nigi Mitama - Ma+2, Lu+1
- Kusi Mitama - Ag+2, Vi+1
- Saki Mitama - Vi+2, Lu+1
- Mitama St Extract x5 - St+1
- Mitama Ma Extract x5 - Ma+1
- Mitama Vi Extract x5 - Vi+1
- Mitama Ag Extract x5 - Ag+1
- Mitama Lu Extract x5 - Lu+1
How to get Mitama
Mitama demons can be found in rare random encounters within Aura Gate 1 floors 41-50, and Aura Gate 2 (Hollow World) all throughout. You can Talk to recruit Mitama, however it is very unlikely and rare.
- It is recommended to use Megakin as your party Dx2 when hunting Mitama, as he gives a higher talk success rate. You can also use Tomes of Talk to raise the talk success rate further, though it is still unlikely.
- There are periodic events like "Aura Gate Power Week" which highly raise the Mitama encounter rates to help you get them.
- Keep in mind that you can use Demon Contracts to ensure a Mitama recruitment goes well if necessary.
The base star rarity affects how much mitama is able to be used on it as follows:
- A natural 4 to 5 star rarity unit can have up to +50 in stats from Mitama, with +20 being available for each stat individually.
- A natural 3 star rarity unit can have up to +60 in stats from Mitama, with +20 being available for each stat individually.
- A natural 2 star rarity unit can have up to +80 in stats from Mitama, with +20 being available for each stat individually.
- A natural 1 star rarity unit can have up to +100 in stats from Mitama, with +20 being available for each stat individually.