|HP||1131 (105/365)||Vitality||162 (104/365)|
|Strength||91 (285/365)||Agility||159 (102/365)|
|Magic||218 (18/365)||Luck||151 (171/365)|
Force Survivor Passive +15% to Force damage and HP stops at 1 HP upon receiving the first killing blow.
Crawling Chaos Passive Adds Force Pierce. Adds Null Bind.
Activates the following Chain Effect at the beginning of the 1st turn:
Otherworldly Force 6 MP Inflicts Force (Magic) damage 4 times (Power: 35, Total: 140) on all enemies.
*Enemies downed by this skill will not be able to revive.
Awaken: Killing Wind 7 MP Inflicts Force (Magic) damage with 180 power on a Single Enemy.
Gacha: Force Amp Passive +25% to Force damage.
Awaken: Debilitate 8 MP Reduces ATK, DEF, and EV/AC of All Enemies by 20% for 3 turns.
Gacha: Null Mute-Curse Passive Adds Null Mute and Null Curse.
Awaken: Butcher Passive +20% damage to skills that target all or random enemies.
Gacha: Force Enhancement Passive +15% to Force damage. +10% damage when attacking the enemy's weak point.
Awaken: Null Light Passive Adds Light Null.
Gacha: 6th Sense Survivor Passive -50% to Critical hit rate of damage received. HP stops at 1 HP upon receiving the first killing blow.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+15% to Force damage. -30% to Force damage received.||Activates the following Chain Effect when an enemy is inflicted with Gloom: Increases own party's ATK and DEF by 20%. (2 turns)||+20% to Force damage. +20% to max HP.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP: +250(MAX)||Mag ATK: +100(MAX)||HP: +250(MAX)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
- Red: Killing Wind for a discounted ST Force attack.
- Purple: Butcher for damage boost. Also saves a skill transfer slot.
Damage Boosters to dish out as much damage as possible. Damage Boosters:
- Force Amp: Highest Force damage modifier
- Force Enhancement: Force damage modifier + added 10% damage on Force weak enemies.
- Concentrate: Allows for an explosive burst of damage especially when paired with Templar Dragon
- Force Boost: Early game/budget option.
- Serial Killer: Early game/budget option.
- Speedster: Boosts team speed if needed
- Auto skills: Provides buff control if needed. Solar skills if used in a fast team, Lunar skills for a slower team.
- Stat priorities: Mag ATK%, Speed%
- Spell: Boosts damage output.
- Divine: Allows him to spam Otherwordly Storm
- Speed: Boosts team speed if needed.
- MAG (20): To boost damage output.
- VIT (10/20): Adds bulk.
- AGI (20): Increases his accuracy and team speed.
|Winds of Destruction|
An insanely strong Force sweeper that also revive seals. Concentrate with Gloom allows him to blast away enemy teams with Otherwordly Storm. He can also be used in slow/midrange teams with a dodgy Maria to abuse Gloom and potentially punish and beat Physical-based teams.
|Ma 20 Ag 20 Lu 10|
|Spell/Divine + Speed with Mag ATK%|
A god of the Cthulhu mythos. He came to Earth in ancient times from outer space and is known as the Crawling Chaos. He acts as a proxy to his masters such as Azathoth, who have non intelligence to make their desires manifest in our world. Because he can assume various forms, he is known as a faceless god. He is particularly known as the Haunter of the Dark, and he seems to have other guises on Earth as well.