|HP||1032 (183/331)||Vitality||141 (183/331)|
|Strength||91 (262/331)||Agility||160 (79/331)|
|Magic||229 (5/331)||Luck||151 (146/331)|
Serial Killer Passive +10% to multiple-target attack skill damage.
Ishvara Passive +25% to Critical hit rate, +20% to AC.
Casts Rebellion on self at the beginning of the 1st turn.
Third Eye 8 MP Inflicts Almighty (Physical) damage on all enemies. Power: 130
*The damage inflicted by this skill is dependent on Mag ATK.
Awaken: Soul Drain 8 MP Inflicts Almighty (Magic) damage with 140 power on a Single Enemy, while healing caster 40% of damage dealt and drains 1 MP.
Gacha: Null Mute Passive Adds Null Mute.
Awaken: Blood Rush 6 MP Increases own parties ATK and EV/AC by 20%. (3 turns)
Gacha: Great Aim Passive +20% to Phys hit rate.
Awaken: Savage Glee Passive +25% to Critical hit rate.
Gacha: Mana Aid Passive Recovers 10 MP when clearing a wave.
Awaken: Drain Force Passive Adds Force Drain.
Gacha: Null Charm Passive Adds Null Charm.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+15% to Phys hit rate.||Changes the standard Attack to inflict Almighty (Physical) damage on a single enemy. *The damage inflicted is dependent on Mag ATK and has a chance of having a Critical effect or a Miss. Power: 100||Reduces the cost of Third Eye by 1MP.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP +25 (MAX +250)||Mag ATK +10(MAX 100)||HP +25 (MAX +250)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
| Shiva A
- Purple: Savage Glee to boost his crit rate for Third Eye.
- Teal: Drain Force to cover his weakness. Also makes him perfect for Drain teams alongside his innate Fire and Elec Drain.
Damage Boosters to team wipe. Accuracy to deal with dodge tanks.
- Butcher: Boosts AOE damage greatly for Third Eye.
- Death Blow: A huge damage modifier that pairs with the innate Auto-Rebellion in Ishvara.
- Almighty Boost/Survivor: A blanket boost for Third Eye. Survivor adds an endure. Very rare and hard to obtain.
- Great Aim: Highest accuracy modifier.
- Epitome of Aggression: Accuracy modifier + Ailment resistance.
- Good Aim: Early game/budget option.
- Enduring Soul/+: Adds survivability
- Speedster: Boosts team speed if needed.
- Stat priorities: Mag ATK%, Phys AC%, Speed%
- Spell: Boosts damage output.
- Divine: Allows to spam Third Eye frequently or on Turn 1 if facing Ulice or lack of Angra
- Ward: Protects him from ailments for 3 turns.
- Aim: Boosts accuracy.
- Speed: Boosts team speed if needed.
- MAG (20): To boost damage output
- AGI (20): Increases his accuracy and team speed.
- LUK (10): Increases his chances of landing attacks and crits.
|The Third Eye that burns the sky!|
An absurdly strong sweeper with a hard to block attack (except Human Beelzebub). Divines can be used if you don't have Angra Mainyu or you want to cast T1 against Ulice. Great Aim can be used if you face tons of dodge tanks or Speedster if you want to outspeed more. Teal can be used instead if you want to run with Rama or Demiurge.
|Ma 20 Ag 20 Lu 10|
|Spell + Aim with Mag ATK%|
The Hindu creator and destroyer of the world. Along with Vishnu, Shiva is one of the most revered gods in the Hindu faith. There is a belief that he will destroy the world near its end, purifying it during its reconstruction. He uses his destructive force towards demons, and bestows blessings on to those who worship him. His weapon is a trident of light, and his third eye is said to be able to set the world ablaze. A freak accident at the Summoning Portal caused these demons with a different appearance to appear.