|HP||1136 (101/365)||Vitality||163 (100/365)|
|Strength||100 (258/365)||Agility||162 (89/365)|
|Magic||208 (32/365)||Luck||163 (74/365)|
Great Idea Passive +20 to St, Ma, Vi, Ag and Lu.
God of Ubiquity Passive Adds Light/Dark Pierce. +20% to Light/Dark damage.
Activates the following Chain Effect at the beginning of own turn:
Nirvana 6 MP Inflicts Light (Magic) damage (Power: 100) on all enemies.
Activates the following Chain Effect when the attack is successful:
Awaken: Mamudobarion 8 MP Inflicts Dark (Magic) damage (Power: 130) on all enemies.
Gacha: Dark Survivor Passive +15% to Dark damage and HP stops at 1 HP upon receiving the first killing blow.
Awaken: Tar Flexi Passive Activates the following Chain Effect when attacking first at the beginning of a battle: Increases own party's ATK by 20%. (3 turns)
Activates the following Chain Effect at the beginning of a battle if the enemy attacks first: Reduces ATK of all enemies by 20%. (3 turns)
Gacha: Light Accele Passive +15% to Light damage. +20% to own affect on Battle Speed.
Awaken: Yin Yang Cycle Passive +20% to Light/Dark damage.
Gacha: Butcher Passive +20% damage to skills that target all or random enemies.
Awaken: Null Fire Passive Adds Fire Null.
Gacha: Solar Prosperity Passive Activates the following Chain Effect when attacking first:
Increases own party's ATK and EV/AC by 20%. (1 turn)
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+15% to Light/Dark damage. -30% to Light/Dark damage received.||Increases naturally recovered MP by 1 MP.||+20% to Light/Dark damage.+20% to max HP.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP: +250(MAX)||Mag ATK +100(MAX)||HP: +250(MAX)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
| Vishnu A
- Yellow: Tar Flexi for added buff control
- Purple: Yin Yang Cycle to boost both Light and Dark damage for God of Ubiquity and Nirvana
- Light Amp: Highest Light damage modifier.
- Light Accele: Light damage modifier + increases team speed.
- Light Survivor: Light damage modifier + Endure.
- Light Enhancement: Light damage modifier + an additional 10% if hitting weakness for a 25% increase.
- Butcher: AOE damage modifier.
- Light Boost: Early game/budget option.
- Serial Killer: Early game/budget option.
- Speedster/Epitome of Swiftness: Boosts team speed if needed.
- Auto/Solar skills: Adds buff control is needed since his base kit is already quite stacked. Only solar skills are ran since he prefers a going 1st team.
- Enduring Soul/+: Adds an endure if needed.
- Stat priorities: Mag ATK%, Speed%
- Spell: Boosts damage output
- Divine: Allows to spam Nirvana with P2.
- Life: Boosts his bulk, while maintaining damage.
- Speed: Boosts team speed if needed.
- MAG (20): To boost his Mag ATK for damage.
- AGI (20): Increases his accuracy and team speed.
- VIT (10): Increases his bulk to survive any weak attacks if needed
|Flute of Inner Peace|
An insane sweeper that allows T1 teams gain more pressure by adding Press Turns with Nirvana, allowing T1 to easily undo double IS teams and gain more turns than they lost if paired with demons like Herokado and CerbA. Be careful of Light anti-pierce like Ubeelze + Demiurge, as Nirvana needs to successfully hit ALL enemies to gain the extra turn. So pair him with ST nukers to either eliminate the Light NDR demon or the anti-pierce demon.
|Light Accele||Light Amp|
|Ma 20 Vi 10 Ag 20|
|Spell + Speed with Mag ATK%|
One of the primary gods in the Hindu lore. He is called "the preserver" and the incarnation of sunlight. Appearing in different locations in one of his ten "Avatar" forms, he saves the world from danger and restores peace. A freak accident at the Summoning Portal caused these demons with a different appearance to appear.