|HP||1164 (90/365)||Vitality||169 (90/365)|
|Strength||138 (162/365)||Agility||92 (337/365)|
|Magic||180 (141/365)||Luck||169 (52/365)|
Passionate Embrace Passive +10% to max HP. Activates the following Chain Effect at the start of enemy turn when there are 3 or more surviving Femme/Lady demons in your party:
Reduces all enemy ATK/DEF and increases own party's ATK/DEF by 20%. (2 turns)
Measured Fate 6 MP Removes debuffs from all party members.
Removes buffs and Good Status Null Mortal effects from all enemies.
Awaken: Rattle 9 MP Inflicts Almighty (Magic) damage with 100 power on All Enemies and reduces all enemy EV/AC by 20% for 3 turns.
Gacha: Epitome of Fortitude Passive +20% to max HP, -50% to Critical hit rate of damage received.
Awaken: Agile Cry 7 MP Reduces all enemy EV/AC and increases own parties EV/AC by 20%. (3 turns)
Gacha: Evade Passive +20% Phys evasion rate.
Awaken: Intimidating Stance Passive Reduces 1 enemy Press Turn at the beginning of a battle if the enemy attacks first. Only up to 2 Press Turn Icons can be reduced by skills or effects.
Gacha: Recarmdra 8 MP Revive All Party Members with full HP, caster dies. (1 use)
Awaken: Drain Light Passive Adds Light Drain.
Gacha: Lunar Downfall Passive Activates the following Chain Effect at the beginning of a battle if the enemy attacks first:
Reduces all enemy ATK and EV/AC by 20%. (1 turn)
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+10% to max HP. While the one with this skill is alive, Femme/Lady allies gain Null Poison.||+10% to max HP. While the one with this skill is alive, Femme/Lady allies gain Null Bind.||+20% to max HP. +20% Phys evasion rate.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP: +250(MAX)||Mag ATK: +100(MAX)||HP: +250(MAX)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
- Purple: Intimidating Stance to limit enemy press turns which will happen quite often as the Sisters are very slow. Even better when paired with other IS demons for a double IS core.
Support skills to go along her pure support role. Evasion boosters to pair with her P3.
- Epitome of Fortitude: Gives her extra bulk + crit resistance
- Epitome of Endurance: Extra bulk + lowers team speed to outslow opposing Sisters or IS teams.
- Recarmdra: Helps to bring back the team in a pinch (even better with Xi Wangmu to bring her back even after casting). Especially helpful on defense. As she is purely passive, players tend to kill her last, so having Lachesis bring back the team allows you to turn the tide and get the jump on the enemy team.
- Auto skills: Provides buff/debuff control.
- Lunar Prosperity/Downfall: Like autos but 2 in 1. No point in having Solar skills if the team is meant to be as slow as possible
- Evade: Highest Evasion modifier
- Epitome of Illusion: Evasion modifier + ailment resistance (helpful if you do not run Ward Brands or lack P1+2 on the sisters)
- Dodge: Early game/budget option
- Enduring Soul/+: Adds survivability
- Mind Blast/Break: Allows her remove MP from enemies so they can't use their attacks.
- Stat priorities: HP%, Phys EV%
- Life: Gives her more HP.
- Dodge: More evasion
- Ward: Protects her from ailments for 3 turns (No need if you have the other 2 sisters with P1 and P2 unlocked alongside her own)
- VIT (20): Increases her bulk.
- LUK (20): Increases her chances of dodging attacks
|Measuring your fate|
The glue that holds the sisters team together. Passive buff/debuff swing to ensure Atropos and other potential attackers hit as hard as possible while the team takes as little in return. She can be built anyway you want and is quite flexible. You may go for a dodge tank build if you face tons of physical demons.
|Epitome of Endurance||Recarmdra|
|Vi 20 Lu 20|
|Life + Ward|
One of the three Moirae Sisters in Greek lore. She is the apportioned, measuring the thread which determines each person's lifespan with a rod. She is said to have participated in the Titanomachy, helping the gods by killing the giants Agrees and Thoas with bronze clubs.