|HP||1131 (85/331)||Vitality||162 (84/331)|
|Strength||242 (4/331)||Agility||160 (76/331)|
|Magic||110 (234/331)||Luck||152 (129/331)|
Great Aim Passive +20% to Phys hit rate.
Endless War Passive Adds Phys Pierce. While this demon is alive, all party members will receive the following effect: +20% to Critical hit rate, +10% to Critical hit damage.
Slaughter All 7 MP Inflicts Almighty (Physical) damage (Power: 220) with 50% crit rate on a single enemy. *The damage inflicted by this skill is dependent on Phys ATK. *Nullifies all death prevention skills. *Counter will not work on this skill *This skill has a chance of having a Critical effect or a Miss which are dependent on their respective rates.
Awaken: Gigantomachia 8 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage with 160 power on All Enemies.
Gacha: Epitome of Carnage Passive +20% to Critical hit rate, +15% to Phys damage.
Awaken: Charge 6 MP Self enters a state of Charge. Increases the next Phys attack damage by 125%.
Awaken: Master Assassin Passive +20% to single-target attack skill damage.
Awaken: Drain Phys Passive Adds Phys Drain.
Gacha: Null Charm Passive Adds Null Charm.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+15% to Phys hit rate.||Reduces consumed MP of Slaughter All by 1MP.||While this demon is alive, all party members will receive the following effect: +10% to Critical hit rate, +10% to Critical hit damage.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP +25 (MAX +250)||Phys ATK +10 (MAX +100)||HP +25 (MAX +250)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
| Asura Lord
- Red: Gigantomachia for a strong Phys AOE for sweeping
- Purple: Innate Master Assassin to boost Slaughter All's damage. Also saves a transfer of Master Assassin.
- Teal: Drain Phys for drain teams to cheese certain boss fights. Pairs well with Demiurge to take full advantage of Drain Phys + innate Repel Fire and Light.
Damage boosters for Almighty damage as Slaughter All is his primary form of damage. Crit boosters to take advantage of his passive: Endless War, which boosts the party's crit damage. Accuracy boosters if needed.
- Almighty Survivor: Boosts almighty damage for Slaughter All and gives him an Endure. Very rare and hard to obtain, only accessible from Red Beelzebub (Human) as Gacha.
- Almighty Boost: Boosts almighty damage. Very rare skill, only obtainable from Red Demiurge as Gacha.
- Assassin: Boosts ST damage for Slaughter All. Much cheaper and accessible.
- Epitome of Carnage: Boosts Phys damage for Gigantomachia if red, plus increases crit rate.
- Death Blow: Boosts crit damage. Great alternative form of damage enhancement as almighty boosters are rare and hard to obtain. Strongest damage booster for Asura Lord currently.
- Phys Amp: Highest damage boost for Gigantomachia in red.
- Phys Boost: Early game/budget option for Gigantomachia in red.
- Savage Glee: Grants the highest crit modifier, allowing for consistent crits when paired with Endless War.
- Epitome of Carnage: Increases crit rate and Boosts Phys damage for Gigantomachia if red.
- Auto-Rebellion: Guarantees a crit on the first hit, but only available via Yellow Tokisada and Yellow Marici as Gacha.
- Bloody Glee: Early game/budget option.
- Epitome of Aggression: Boosts accuracy + has ailment resistance.
- Good Aim: Early game/budget option.
- Speedster: Boosts team speed.
- Enduring Soul/+: Adds survivability.
- Auto Taruka/Sukukaja/Sukunda/etc.: Gives the team buff control (Same applies to the Solar & Lunar skills)
- Stat priorities: Phys ATK%, Phys AC%, Critical%,.
- Divine: Allows him to cast Slaughter All and/or Gigantomachia more frequently.
- War: Boosts his damage ouput even higher.
- Aim: Boosts his accuracy to ensure no Press Turns are wasted.
- Speed: Helps to boost team speed if needed.
- AGI (20): To boost his accuracy and team speed.
- STR (20): Boosts his Phys ATK and therefore, his damage output.
- LUK (10): Increases his chances of landing crits and his chances of landing hits.
Savage Glee + EOC gives him the highest crit modifiers to crit consistently, plus EOC boosts Gigantomachia's damage. Perfect for sweeping enemy teams, before using Slaughter All to hit the boss hard. Death Blow can also be used to boost both attacks.
|Savage Glee||Epitome of Carnage|
|St 20 Ag 20 Lu 10|
|Divine + Aim with Phys ATK%.|
|The Almighty Clap Lord|
Savage Glee for consistent crits and with Master Assassin, Endless War and Death Blow, Slaughter All can dish out tons of ST damage. Perfect for clearing boss fights fast. Almighty Survivor/Boost or Assassin can be used as for a blanket damage boost. Speedster can be used to boost team speed for faster bosses.
|Savage Glee||Death Blow|
|St 20 Ag 20 Lu 10|
|Divine + Aim with Phys ATK%|
The king of the Asuras, which are a ferocious race of demons in Hindu lore. Even the gods are troubled by these wrathful beings with immense strength and magical powers. They are very strict in their ways, and will relentlessly attack any wrongdoers to enforce their justice. Virocana, a king of the asuras is said to be associated with the Zoroastrian god Ahura Mazda. In Buddhism, he is known as Dainichi Nyorai, the supreme Buddha.