|HP||1192 (50/333)||Vitality||175 (50/333)|
|Strength||152 (129/333)||Agility||162 (71/333)|
|Magic||220 (9/333)||Luck||132 (255/333)|
Butcher Passive +20% damage to skills that target all or random enemies.
King of Hell Passive Heals 800 HP upon receiving the first killing blow.
Activates the following Chain Effect when attacking first at the beginning of a battle: Recovers 3 MP. Increases own Party's ATK by 20% and reduces DEF of all enemies by 20%. (3 turns)
Death Flyers 8 MP Inflicts Almighty (Magic) damage (Power: 110) on all enemies and reduces ATK, DEF and EV/AC of all enemies by 20% if the attack is successful. (3 turns)
*Nullifies all death prevention skills.
Awaken: Ars Magna 8 MP Inflicts Almighty (Magic) damage (Power: 200) on a single enemy.
Awaken: Luster Candy 8 MP Increases ATK, DEF, EV/AC of All Party Members by 20% for 3 turns.
Awaken: Null Mortal Passive Adds Null Mortal.
Awaken: Drain Phys Passive Adds Phys Drain.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||Activates the following Chain Effect when own HP is at 80% or under at end of enemy turn: Heals 25% of own HP and recovers 3 MP.||Adds Null Mute, Null Bind and Null Charm.||+20% to Almighty damage. +20% to max HP.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP: +250(MAX)||Mag ATK: +100(MAX)||HP: +250(MAX)|
- Available as a Multi-Fusion.
- Purple: Null Mortal so he can't die to opposing Ubeelze or Mortal users.
- Teal: Drain Phys for Drain Teams.
Damage Boosters for an offensive build, HP boosters for a tankier build to survive long enough for AOE mortal, Support Skills if needed.
- Almighty Boost/Survivor: Almighty damage modifier for Death Flyers. Survivor provides an extra Endure.
- Concentrate: Boosts Death Flyers' damage to obscene levels. Needs Angra to cast it then followed by Death Flyers on T1.
- Serial Killer: Early Game/Budget option.
- Epitome of Fortitude: HP modifier + crit resistance.
- Epitome of Endurance: HP modifier + lowers team speed. Great for a slow team build to capitalize on his innate IS in King of Hell if going 2nd.
- Life Surge: Highest HP modifier.
- Life Gain: Early game/budget option.
- Prayer: Allows him to be a Pseudo cleric provided he is P2.
- Enduring Soul/+: Adds extra survivability.
- Speedster: Boosts team speed if needed.
- Null Curse: Protects him from curse so his P1 can heal its full amount.
- Stat priorities: Mag ATK%/HP%
- Spell: Boosts his damage.
- Life: Adds bulk
- Divine: Allows to cast Death Flyers T1 against Ulice.
- Ward: Guarantees to protect him from ailments for 3 turns.
- Speed: Boosts team speed if used on fast teams.
- Heal: So P1 can heal more than usual
- MAG (20): Increases his damage.
- VIT (20): Increases his bulk
- AGI (20): Increases his evasion team speed.
Meant for slower and fatter teams. Needs P2 to be a Pseudo cleric. Pair with XWM and Erlkonig to keep him alive for as long possible. You may give him EOF instead. This build is meant to capitalize on Death Flyers' T3 boost level which casts AOE Almighty Mortal to insta kill teams. This build basically makes you win games, albeit slowly but pretty much guaranteed unless the enemy team has Null Mortal demons like XWM and Erlkonig.
|Epitome of Endurance||Prayer|
|Ma 20 Vi 20|
|Life + Ward with HP%|
An insanely strong sweeper. Use Templar for maximum Concentrate damage. Angra is needed for the MP to cast Concentrate followed by Death Flyers all in 1 turn, or use divines instead which will however, lower his damage output. This build focuses on a fast kill strategy where Concentrate plus Templar allows Ubeelze to sweep teams with ease especially with buff control from the likes of Herokado, P4 Lucifer and P2 Angra. Pair with a demon that can eliminate high HP tanks like OseH or Kali so Ubeelze can sweep easier.
|Ma 20 Vi 10 Ag 20|
|Spell/Divine + Speed with Mag ATK%|
TL;DR Ubeelze is beyond broken, F*** this thing.
The King of Hell, known as "Lord of the Flies". By making them carry the souls of the dead, he keeps his flies he rules in order. In the Bible he is mentioned as one of the most formidable demons of high rank. It is also said that he was once the lord Baal of Canaan who was punished and became Beelzebub. In rebellion, his enemies plotted to seal away his powers and were successful by forcing a part of him to take on a human form, but was able to return to his former glory by being fused back together. With his long lost powers at hand, he now seeks to reclaim his throne.