Event Reward Demons
Event Reward Demons are demons that are only available through event rewards, such as login bonuses, item exchanges, missions, or quests.
Demons completely exclusive to event rewards
These demons cannot be obtained in any way other than event rewards. Due to this, they are always Clear.
|Jack the Ripper||Foul||22||2★||-|
|Party Pixie||Fairy||88||5★||SMT 30th Anniversary|
Demons whose Clear versions are exclusive to event rewards
These demons are obtainable with non-clear colors from the gacha, but event rewards are the only way to get them in Clear.
|Ame no Uzume||Megami||60||4★||-|
|Dante||Fiend||70||4★||Devil May Cry V collaboration|
|Nero||Fiend||70||4★||Devil May Cry V collaboration|
|V||??||70||4★||Devil May Cry V collaboration|
|Tachikoma||Machine||70||4★||Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045 collaboration|
Low-grade Eclipse demons
Up through October 2021, Sega used to give out a low-grade Red demon when each Eclipse event started, matching one of the required races.
Normally, demons with colors are pulled from the gacha, with a minimum rarity of 3★. This means that, to get a 1★ or 2★ demon with a color, a colored 3★ demon must have its stars downgraded by repeatedly fusing it with low-grade demons.
However, due to how the fusion system works, it is not possible to decrease the grade far enough for the lowest-grade demons - making it impossible to transfer a color to them. This issue affects demons of grade 5 or lower.
Therefore, Eclipse gifts are the only way to get certain low-grade demons in a non-clear color:
By performing careful fusions with the above gifts, it is possible to obtain some of the non-gifted low-grade demons with colors:
|Agathion||Yoma||5||1★||Mokoi + Slime = Agathion|
|Melchom||Fallen||4||1★||Cu Sith + Azumi = Melchom|
|Preta||Haunt||4||1★||Pixie + Slime = Preta|
- Slime cannot be created through fusion, and it was never given out with a color, so it is NOT possible to obtain a non-clear Slime.
- Pixie cannot be created through fusion, so receiving her directly is the only way to get her in a color.
- However, she can be used as a starting point to create any of the 7 other demons listed.
- Since Preta's only fusion involves Pixie and Slime, and considering the above points, the only way to get Preta with a color is from a colored Pixie.
- By extension, since Azumi's only fusion involves Preta and Slime, the only way to get Azumi with a color is from a colored Pixie.
- Agathion can be created by starting from a colored Pixie or Mokoi.
- Melchom can be created by starting from any of the colored gifts, except Mokoi.
- Mokoi, if not received as a gift directly, can only be created from a colored Pixie.
- Chagrin and Cu Sith can endlessly swap between each other in both directions, by fusing with Slime.
|Resources||Items • Talk • Magnetite/Fusion • Karma • Summoning (Demon Summoning Pool, Skill Summoning Pool, Choice File) • Event Reward Demons|
|Team Building||Battle Speed • Team restrictions • Liberators • Armaments • Demonite|
|Upgrading||Leveling/Evolving • Awakening • Spirit Merge • Transcend|
|Customization||Archetypes • Skill Transfer • Brands • Mitama • Sin Infusion|
|Misc||Formulas • AR Scanner • Devicon • Alignment|