- Null Phys, Evade and Dark Pierce Weak on Alice
- DfM+ also does Atk Debuff.
- Adds prevent you from reviving your party - if you plan to revive, take them out first!
Teams proven to work
- Use Templar Dragon, charge + red zone on the first wave, then blood rush and destroy everything
- Use Seira for small AoE Heal on Revive from Raphael
- Spam Overture etc
- Very RNG heavy, depends on what Alice does.
Use with Chalk Eater. Siegfried has pierce (any aoe with pierce and accuracy if physical can work). Proceeds roughly as Merihem's video does.
- Just focus down Alice, keep Tetraja and Tetrakarn up, heal with Lydia.
- If you have 3 or more demons alive and no anti-Pierce, Alice will prefer Mamudoon over Die For Me. This can buy you an extra turn to clean up the adds and burst her down.
- Alice only has weak pierce+, while both your main physical DPS units null dark. This greatly reduces the damage taken (provided they don't get sniped by DFM).
- Eileen is the preferred D2 as both Yoshi and Asura can trigger her press turn generation effect.
- Between DFM / random attack targets, Eileen's passives and attack misses, there is quite a lot of luck involved in this fight. You might need to reload a few times if the RNG is unkind to you.
- Kartikeya is used to provide battle speed along with Accuracy and Crit aura, which helps hit Alice reliably (she has Evade) and generate press turns. Offensive Cry should be used after Asura clears Auto-Luster in order to swing offense entirely to your advantage.
- Asura removes Auto-Luster and hits fairly hard once the mobs are dealt with. Both Purple and Teal are equally viable; Purple gives you more accuracy while Teal reflects God Hands from Reiko.
- Yoshitsune is your main DPS and makes short work of the boss once her adds are cleared.
- Indrajit is used to quickly remove Persephone from the fight (who has her weakness open), and later contribute elec DPS on either Reiko or Alice.