|HP||1263 (34/353)||Vitality||190 (34/353)|
|Strength||212 (27/353)||Agility||163 (73/353)|
|Magic||116 (234/353)||Luck||146 (199/353)|
Mana Aid Passive Recovers 10 MP when clearing a wave.
Three Faces Six Arms Passive Reduces damage received by 30% from skills that target all or random allies.When the enemy uses attacks that target random enemies, this demon will become the main target.
Ashura 8 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage (Power: 50) with 50% crit rate on all enemies. When an attack is successful, removes all stat buffs from all enemies and activates the following Chain Effect: Inflict Phys (Physical) damage (Power: 25) with 80% crit rate on random enemies 10 times. This skill will have Phys Pierce effect.
Awaken: Gigantomachia 8 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage with 160 power on All Enemies.
Gacha: Epitome of Carnage Passive +20% to Critical hit rate, +15% to Phys damage.
Awaken: Blood Rush 6 MP Increases own parties ATK and EV/AC by 20%. (3 turns)
Gacha: Auto-Taruka Passive Casts Tarukaja at the beginning of the 1st turn.
Awaken: Great Aim Passive +20% to Phys hit rate.
Gacha: Phys Amp Passive +25% to Phys damage.
Awaken: Repel Phys Passive Adds Phys Repel.
Gacha: Wild Instinct Passive -75% to Critical hit rate of damage received.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+20% to Phys hit rate. +20% to Critical hit rate.||-30% to Random Attack damage recieved.||Reduces the cost of Ashura by 2MP.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP +25 (MAX +250)||Phys ATK +10 (MAX +100)||HP +25 (MAX +250)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
|God of Life||Adds Phys Pierce. While the one with this skill is alive, all party members will receive the following effect: -60% to Critical hit rate of damage received.|
|physical/magic increase||Phys ATK 120%||Element Increase||Phys 30%|
|Physical Accuracy||30%||Critical Chance||25%|
Gigantomachia 8 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage with 160 power on All Enemies.
Blood Rush 6 MP Increases own parties ATK and EV/AC by 20%. (3 turns)
Unholy Strike 7 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage 10 times (Power: 30) with 30% crit rate on random enemy/ies. *Counter effects will not work on this skill.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||While the one with this skill is alive, all party members will receive the following effect: -20% to Critical hit rate of damage received.||+10% to Phys hit rate. +10% to Critical hit rate.||+10% to Phys hit rate. +15% to Critical hit rate.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||Phys ATK +50(MAX)||Phys ATK +50(MAX)||Phys ATK +50(MAX)|
Epitome of Fortitude Passive +20% to max HP, -50% to Critical hit rate of damage received.
Phys Amp Passive +25% to Phys damage.
Unholy Delusion Passive Activates the following Chain Effect when this character receives an enemy's Physical attack: Inflicts Phys (Physical) Pierce effect damage (Power: 50) with 30% crit rate on all enemies, and removes all enemy status buffs if the attack is successful. *Counter effects will not work on this skill.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||While the one with this skill is alive, all party members will receive the following effect: -20% to Critical hit rate of damage received.||+30% to max HP.||+20% to max HP. -10% to Phys damage received.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP: +200(MAX)||HP: +200(MAX)||HP: +200(MAX)|
- Red: Gigantomachia for a strong Phys AOE for sweeping
- Purple: Great Aim to help with his accuracy against dodge focused enemies
- Teal: Repels Phys for Repel teams to cheese certain boss fights.
Damage boosters for Ashura and Gigantomachia if red.
- Phys Amp: Highest Phys damage modifier
- Epitome of Carnage: Boosts Phys damage plus increases crit rate.
- Phys Survivor: Phys damage booster + endure.
- Wicked Strike: Crit damage + crit rate modifier.
- Death Blow: Boosts crit damage. Great alternative form of damage enhancement if used in Hell Gongen teams.
- Phys Boost: Early game/budget option.
- Speedster: Boosts team speed.
- Enduring Soul/+: Adds survivability.
- Stat priorities: Phys ATK%, Phys AC%, Critical%.
- Divine: Allows him to cast Ashura and/or Gigantomachia more frequently.
- Life: Boosts his bulk for high damage enemies
- Guard/Shield: Provides additional damage reduction from physical/magic attacks
- War: Boosts his damage ouput even higher.
- Aim: Boosts his accuracy to ensure no Press Turns are wasted.
- Speed: Helps to boost team speed if needed.
- AGI (20): To boost his accuracy and team speed.
- STR (20): Boosts his Phys ATK and therefore, his damage output.
- VIT (10): Increases his bulk.
MVP in Brand of Sin: Deceit 11-12. Being able to draw in Fire of Sinais from Metatron and take little to no damage from it with his passive and the added bulk and Mag DEF from Life + Shield brands. Ashura hits Metatron real hard especially when powered up from P3 Zaou while also removing Meta's buffs. Max AGI investment is mandatory to go first in a rotation if Herokado is used, so as to immediately remove Meta's buffs. (Ensure in team composition he is in a slot ahead of Herokado since they speed tie at max AGI). Gigantomachia is needed to sweep in waves 1 & 2 but Purple can be used for Great Aim to ensure he lands Ashura on a buffed Metatron.
|Phys Amp||Epitome of Carnage|
|St 20 Vi 10 Ag 20|
|Life + Shield with Phys ATK%.|
A ferocious type of demon in Hindu lore. It is said that even the gods are troubled by these wrathful beings with immense strength and magical powers. They are very strict in their ways and will relentlessly attack any wrongdoers to enforce their justice. They were worshipped in Persia as the god of light and the chief God of Zoroastrianism. Ahura Mazda is said to be one of them.