Zaou-Gongen (May 2020)
- Boss wave has a BS of 32900
- Every crit from the enemy team triggers Zaou's Kongo Zaou+, which will deal random piercing fire damage 4 times to your party.
- Everyone has +50% accuracy due to "Master of Accuracy"
Teams proven to work
Solo Teal Gogmagog
- Seiren as the Dx2 for the +25% healing skill effectiveness she provides with Blossom of Love III.
- Gogmagog needs Wild Instinct/Epitome of Fortitude to not get crit by Wu Kong and Zaou, Wild Guess might work but it hasn't been tested. Panel 3 also reduces the chance of crit further by 30%.
- Put the game on auto and go make some chili chicken, come back after approximately half and hour and the run should be complete.
- Video of the strat:
- Meat Baloon as Dx2 for defense abilities.
- Barong and his infinite use Barong Dance is made full use of. NO PANEL OR LEVEL UP ON BARONG DANCE NEEDED.
- Hecatoncheires to reduce AOEs. Can be replaced by Orcus.
- Titan is useful because of Unyielding Phalanx, but as long as Wu Kong is alive you need Tetrakarn to be constantly cast.
- Anzu is used because he has innately Wild Instinct, however a stronger DPS (even without Wild Instinct) can work too.
- Wild Guess is mandatory on Barong.
- Defensive Buff+Debuff must be constantly up as long as Wu Kong is alive.
- Barong Dance is an insufficient healing skill, and you'll have to heavily rely on Lydia.
- There is no requirements on MATK or PATK on your attackers, your demons can be as weak as possible.
- This team is RNG-based, as you get outsped, you may lose on the 1st turn because you lack of buff/debuff.
- After the 1st turn, getting too many crit hits, especially because of Wu Kong, can cause a loss too.
- It can be solved by having Panel 1 Barong and max level Dance as it would allow you to give him Life Brands thus avoiding many possible deaths.