Surt (February 2020)
- Surt will not cast Ragnarok+ if you have Rama as your Anti-Pierce and two Drain Fire demons alive, instead choosing to spam God's Hand. His accuracy is pretty bad thanks to low AGI, so with buffs and some luck you can dodge those pretty easily.
- Forneus AI seems to randomly choose a buff/debuff skill to spam each turn. He also carries Recarmdra so he should be the first one you focus down.
- Tsukuyomi AI is also random, he will blindly AOE into Anti-Pierce, burning press turns. As such, it might be beneficial to keep him alive
- General strat: Bring an Anti-Pierce combo, set up buffs and debuffs and focus down Forneus.
- Lydia is great for extended fights like these, as it has no usage limits.
Teams proven to work
|Butcher||Fire Boost||Fog Breath||Recovery Boost|
- Seiran is the preferred Dx2 as she will provide random healing and increase healing effectiveness. Templar Dragon can also be used to buff Mahakala's Concentrate.
- Shiva A completely walls Tsukuyomi, killing off 2 press turns each turn. Third Eye also provides some decent chip damage.
- Mahakala has strong piercing fire DPS which also drops the boss's defense, cancelling out any Defense boosts from Forneus. He also gets free AOE damage every 3 turns, plus concentrate to let him nuke even harder.
- Rama is your Anti-Pierce unit. Fog Breath helps to lower Surt's accuracy and damage.
- Mabufudyne is nice to generate extra press turns off Surt. Yellow can also be used to alleviate some of the buffing pressure off Amaterasu.
- Amaterasu is used for buffing and healing. Samarecarm transfer in case you get RNG screwed early on.
- Once you kill off Forneus and set up buffs with Amaterasu, you have pretty much won the fight. Keep buffs up, ignore Tsukuyomi and just focus down Surt.
|DPS||Anti-Pierce||DPS, Debuffs||Buffs, Healing|
|Great Aim||Tetrakarn||Phys Boost||Resist Elec|
- I used Chalk Eater for this fight for some extra buffs, MP, and press turns. Frost Ace constantly hits Surt's ice weakness, while you can have Alilat and Amaterasu basic attack Tsukuyomi instead of passing.
- If you have Tarunda and Rakukaja up, Surt will basic attack into Tetrakarn and waste press turns while doing no damage.
- Kill priority was Tsukuyomi -> Forneus -> Surt, as Surt does no damage if you can get him to consistently attack into Tetrakarn.
- Keeping Tetrakarn, Tarunda and Rakukaja up was the most important part of this strategy. Seth's Debilitate was needed occasionally to ensure that Tarunda stayed up.