Mother Harlot (January 2020)
- Mother Harlot follows a set pattern: She will always cast Babylon Goblet first, then follow up with Mind Break.
- With 4 Press Turns, the boss phase goes as such: Fenrir --> Mother Harlot --> Tlaltecuhtli --> Fenrir. If you keep the adds alive, MH will never use Mind Break.
- This also means she will never get the bonus damage from Death Lust+ if you can cleanse the Charm away each turn.
- The boss has no offensive buffs/debuffs: once you cast Tarunda and Rakukaja, she has no way of removing them. Abuse this to make her damage more tankable.
- The boss has no barrier break, Ward brands will give you 3 turns of status protection, which is enough for you to recast it on your whole team before it expires.
- Alternately, you could just bring a cleric like Kinmamon to cleanse Charm.
- This is a fairly straightforward battle of attrition. Bring a healer, a cleric, a buff support and a DPS demon, and slowly chip her down.
- Lydia is a great skill for this fight, as it has no usage limits.
- For DPS units, consider a strong ST nuke that costs 6 MP or less. MH will drain 2 MP per turn, if you plan to run >6 MP moves, run divine brands instead.
- As MH and Fenrir will only cast AOE skills, Hecatoncheires is a great support as his passive will reduce their damage, and you can use him as a buff/debuff bot.
- See Overview
Teams proven to work
|Mecharmdi||Fire Boost||Recovery Boost||Samarecarm|
- Seiran is the preferred Dx2 as she will provide random healing and increase healing effectiveness.
- Kinmamon is used as a cleric to clear away charm. Keep weakness open to increase damage reduction from Orcus.
- Mahakala has strong piercing fire DPS which also drops the boss's defense, cancelling out the Defense boost from Fenrir. He also grants free AOE damage every 3 turns, plus concentrate to let him nuke even harder.
- Amaterasu is used for buffing and healing. Her weakness is also kept open for the same reasons as Kinmamon.
- Orcus provides passive damage reduction and buff/debuff control. Samarecarm as a safety net just in case.
- I killed Mother Harlot first, then Fenrir and lastly Tlaltecuhtli.
|Elec Amp||Diarama||Null Charm|
- Same Strategy as Reika, nuke MH down first. Indra provides 5e after that, which will make the fight pretty much auto-win if you manage to kill her once, as Fenrir will revive her, which creates an easy kill for you.
- A bit more luck is needed as with Maha, as you dont get the AoE and Conc Effect.
- 3k HP, Life/Lead Brands
- 2.3k HP, Divine/Shield Brands
- 1960 Matk, Spell Brands, P1
- 3.7k HP, Lead/Divine Brands, P3