|HP||938 (298/374)||Vitality||121 (298/374)|
|Strength||150 (151/374)||Agility||238 (9/374)|
|Magic||111 (257/374)||Luck||111 (348/374)|
Nihil Claw 6 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage 2 to 3 times with 75 power on Random Enemy/(ies).
Agility Amp II Passive +10 to Agility.
Auto-Taruka Passive Casts Tarukaja at the beginning of the 1st turn.
Awaken: Eat Whole 5 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage with 120 power on a Single Enemy, while healing caster 25% of damage dealt.Gacha: -
Awaken: Hades Blast 6 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage with 120 power on All Enemies.
Gacha: Resist Dark Passive Adds Dark Resist.
Awaken: Makara Break 3 MP Removes Repel Mag from All Enemies.
Gacha: Eat Whole 5 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage with 120 power on a Single Enemy, while healing caster 25% of damage dealt.
Awaken: Speedster Passive +50% to Battle Speed of this demon.
Gacha: Meweakdi 4 MP Cures All Party Members of Weak. Reduces the chance of being Weakened during this wave by 30%.
Awaken: Resist Force Passive Adds Force Resist.
Gacha: Hama 4 MP Inflicts Light (Magic) damage with 120 power on a Single Enemy.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+5% to Phys hit rate.||-25% to Ice damage received.||+10% to Phys damage.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP: +150(MAX)||Phys ATK: +50(MAX)||HP: +150(MAX)|
Fenrir is a support demon best used for his Speedster passive in Purple, to raise battle speed for fast teams.
His innate Auto-Taruka and cheap fusion cost makes him a great set-up demon on a budget.
He especially shines in PvE:
- High speed helps in Aura Gate, to outspeed encounters and bosses.
- If transferred Tetrakarn and paired with drain pierce, he's also valuable for walling King Frost in Hell's Park 100.
- Purple: Speedster synergizes with his high AGI to help the team go first.
- Tetrakarn/Makarakarn: defend the team against non-piercing physical/magic attacks. Ideal for early- to mid-game PvE, which is exactly when Fenrir is used most.
- Rakunda: synergy with Auto-Taruka to improve the team's damage.
Stat priorities: Speed%
- Divine: allows for more casts of support skills.
- Speed: boost team speed further.
A giant wolf beast of Nordic lore, son of the evil god Loki. In fear of Fenrir's ever-growing stature, the gods bind him with the magical rope Gleipnir. However, at Ragnarok his magical bindings will be broken and he will rise against the Aesir in combat.