|HP||1079 (154/360)||Vitality||151 (154/360)|
|Strength||91 (284/360)||Agility||148 (163/360)|
|Magic||218 (19/360)||Luck||162 (78/360)|
Enduring Soul Passive Heals 200 HP upon receiving the first killing blow.
Radiant Mantra Passive Activates the following Chain Effect at the start of enemy turn: Remove debuffs from own party and buffs from all enemies.
Path of Prominence 8 MP Increases ATK, DEF and EV/AC of all party members by 20%. (1 turn) Then activates the following Chain Effect: Inflict Almighty (Magic) damage (power: 120) on all enemies.
Awaken: Sea of Chaos 9 MP Inflicts Almighty (Magic) damage with 100 power on All Enemies and reduces enemy's DEF 20% for 3 turns.
Awaken: Mediarahan 9 MP Heals All Party Members with 130 power. (9 uses)
Gacha: Auto-Rakuka Passive Casts Rakukaja at the beginning of the 1st turn.
Awaken: Butcher Passive +20% damage to skills that target all or random enemies.
Gacha: Maragidyne 7 MP Inflicts Fire (Magic) damage with 120 power on All Enemies.
Awaken: Repel Dark Passive Adds Dark Repel.
Gacha: Null Charm Passive Adds Null Charm.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+15% to Almighty damage. -30% to Fire/Light damage received.||Reduces the cost of Path of Prominence by 1MP.||+10% to damage dealt by attacks that target all or random enemies and +30% to max HP.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP +25 (MAX +250)||Mag ATK +10 (MAX +100)||HP +25 (MAX +250)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
- Purple: Butcher to boost his damage for Path of Prominence.
- Teal: Repel Dark for an extra Repel. Also makes him perfect for Repel teams alongside his innate Fire and Light Repel.
Damage Boosters. HP modifiers for extra bulk.
- Almighty Boost/Survivor: A blanket boost for Path of Prominence. Survivor adds an endure. Very rare and hard to obtain.
- Serial Killer: Early game/budget option.
- Epitome of Fortitude: HP modifier + crit resistance
- Epitome of Endurance: HP modifier + reduces team speed for slow teams
- Life Surge: Highest HP modifier.
- Life Gain: Early game/budget option.
- Autos: Provides extra buff control.
- Lunar Prosperity/Downfall: Same as Autos but 2 in 1. Solar not requires since he is mainly for slower team builds.
- Enduring Soul+/Endure: Adds extra survivability
- Stat priorities: Mag ATK%, HP%
- Life: Provides extra bulk
- Spell: Boosts damage output.
- Divine: Allows to cast Path of Prominence on T1.
- Ward: Protects him from ailments for 3 turns.
- MAG (20): To boost damage output
- VIT (20): Increases his bulk.
Tons of Repels to help Repel teams handle Archangels. His passive removes all enemy buffs and team debuffs and alongside other demons with buff control, allows him to swing buff control in the team's favor, while also providing buff + damage for the team from Path of Prominence.
|Epitome of Endurance||Enduring Soul +|
|Ma 20 Vi 20|
|Life + Ward with Mag ATK%|
A king of the Asura in Hindu myth. Son of Prahlada and father of Bali. His name means "One Who Shines On All", and he is also known as Maha (Great) Vairocana.
He was the enemy of Indra, the leader of the Devas, and was eventually vanquished by Indra.
In Buddhism he is known as Dainichi Nyorai, and is sometimes thought to be the universe itself.