Recommended Transferable Skills
When thinking about which skills should be transferred to a demon, consider these guidelines as a general rule:
- Does it have any weaknesses? If it has a single weakness, you should cover it up with a [Resist x] transfer, as the press turn system makes weaknesses deadly.
- Figure out the role that you want the demon to fulfill and give skills that fit it.
Resist skills are used to cover up a weakness on a demon.
- Resist Phys (4★ Hanuman)
- Resist Fire (4★ Pazuzu)
- Resist Ice (4★ Odin)
- Resist Elec (4★ Throne)
- Resist Force (4★ Pallas Athena)
- Resist Light (4★ Bishamonten)
- Resist Dark (4★ Girimehkala)
Passive skills work the best when a demon already has a physical skill.
- Phys Boost (4★ Wu Kong)
- Bloody Glee (3★ Silky (Red Gacha), 3★ Kaiwan (Purple Gacha), 3★ Koumokuten (Purple Gacha), 3★ Feng Huang (Red Gacha))
- Savage Glee (4★ Orochi (Teal Gacha), 4★ Sarasvati (Purple Gacha))
- Good Aim (3★ Kresnik (Teal Gacha), 3★ Isis (Yellow Gacha))
Self buff skills work well when you're able to prepare for them (by doing it before a wave, or using a series of passes to power up a single demon)
- Charge (3★ Berserker)
- Rebellion (3★ Ammut)
Physical Skills should be given only if a demon lacks a physical skill already.
- Hades Blast (3★ Ose)
- Fatal Sword (2★ Naga)
- Oni-Kagura (3★ Setanta)
Counter skills can be useful in situational circumstances.
- Counterstrike (2★ Take-Minakata)
- Death Counter (4★ Abaddon)
Almighty magic doesn't contain as much power as Elemental magic, but it ignores Makarakarn and the damage cannot be blocked.
- Megido (3★ Arahabaki)
- Soul Drain (3★ Berserker (Red Gacha))
Elemental Boosts are passive skills that drastically increase damage dealt of an element.
- Fire Boost (4★ Prometheus)
- Ice Boost (4★ Beiji-Wang, 4★ King Frost)
- Elec Boost (4★ Titania)
- Force Boost (4★ Oberon, 4★ Dragon Long)
- Light Boost (4★ Sleipnir)
- Dark Boost (4★ Anubis)
Basic single target 4 MP magic are great for exploiting weaknesses and getting extra Press Turns.
- Agi (1★ Inugami, 1★ Pyro Jack)
- Bufu (1★ Preta, 1★ Jack Frost)
- Zio (1★ Mokoi, 1★ Phantom, 2★ Suparna)
- Zan (1★ Pixie, 1★ Sandman)
- Hama (2★ Angel, 2★ Hamsa)
- Mudo (1★ Eligor, 2★ Mou-Ryo)
Magic that hits all targets can be situationally useful for 5 MP.
- Maragi (2★ Decarabia)
- Mabufu (2★ Fomorian)
- Mazio (2★ Nue)
- Mazan (2★ Chupacabra, 2★ Legion)
- Mahama (3★ Valkyrie)
- Mamudo (2★ Pisaca, 3★ Baphomet)
Healing is great for healing up your demons without having to waste items. Here's a list of skills commonly transferred for healing.
- Mediara (3★ Lailah)
- Mediarahan (4★ Jikokuten (Yellow Gacha))
- Diarama (3★ Horus)
Resurrection is useful for when things don't go as planned.
- Samrecarm (3★ Isis)
- Recarmdra (4★ Yurlungur (Yellow Gacha))
Stat buff skills are powerful as they affect all allies.
- Tarukaja (2★ Archangel, 3★ Apis)
- Rakukaja (2★ Kurama Tengu)
- Sukukaja (3★ Zouchouten)
- Dekaja (3★ Hare of Inaba)
Stat debuff skills are powerful as they affect all enemies.
- Tarunda (2★ Shikome)
- Rakunda (2★ Shadow)
- Sukunda (3★ Kresnik, 3★ Baihu)
- Dekunda (2★ Abraxas)
Repel Phys/Mag can definitely be great for reducing enemy Press Turns.
- Makarakarn (4★ Dantalian)
- Tetrakarn (4★ Azrael)
Speedster is an essential passive skill for increasing a demon's battle speed even further.
- Speedster (4★ Kama)
Status Ailment Skills
Status ailments are best inflicted against all enemies for the best chance of getting at least a single target. Bind & Charm are the best status ailments to inflict.
- Mashibaboo (4★ Skadi)
- Mamarin Karin (4★ Succubus)
A passive skill to increase status ailment chance is almost mandatory if you want to inflict status ailments with a demon.
- Madness (3★ Jatayu (Yellow Gacha), 3★ Gui Xian (Teal Gacha), 3★ Baihu (Red Gacha), 3★ Arahabaki (Yellow Gacha), 3★ Ose (Teal Gacha))
PvP Specific Skills
Endure/Enduring Soul is great for PvP as it gives a second chance for a demon.
- Endure (3★ Horkos)
- Enduring Soul (4★ Attis)
Barrier Break is specific for PvP when enemies may have the Ward Brand Set to auto-barrier.
- Barrier Break (3★ Dakini)
Makara or Tetra Break may also come in handy against auto-karn demons.
- Makara Break (3★ Chimera)
- Tetra Break (2★ Oni)