- Arahabaki will randomly cast Concentrate, Necro Dogma, and Soul Drain
- Girimekhala will randomly use skills with no set pattern.
- Fast Makara Break from Arahabaki breaks 5 Elements
- Once Orcus is only one left if you can buff up he will always double debuff you
- He will spam Mind Blast once he has you fully debuffed if out of Recarm
Teams proven to work
Dx2 - Chalk Eater
|ST Damage/AoE Clear(After Revive)||Healer/Buffer||Buffer/Fruit of the Dead||ST Damage|
Basic idea is to take down Grimekhala and then use a cheap AOE to keep him dead while switching focus over to Arahabaki. If you can make it through both with everyone still alive Orcus should fall quickly afterwards (Even if you cant hit his fire weakness). This may take a few tries to get lucky with Chalk Eater's buffs/mana/extra turns. Buffing will cause Orcus to actually use double war cry so this can be abused to stop him from Mind Blasting you constantly which he will do once he has you fully War Cry debuffed. Taking down Grimekhala without him getting to use more than one Titanomachia is key. Sometimes you may get bad luck and he will Titanomachia right after being revived as well. If this occurs and is a problem just reset the fight. Pretty easy fight though past that. If you do not have Persephone you could use Surt and just push ST damage over 1500+ a hit. The more damage your ST dealers can dish out the easier this fight is.