|HP||1122 (94/331)||Vitality||160 (94/331)|
|Strength||217 (19/331)||Agility||147 (147/331)|
|Magic||109 (238/331)||Luck||150 (157/331)|
Great Aim Passive +20% to Phys hit rate.
Foe of Demons Passive Adds Phys Pierce.
Activates the following Chain Effect at the start of enemy turn:
Sword of Actuation 6 MP Inflicts Almighty (Physical) damage (Power: 160) on a single enemy.
*The damage inflicted by this skill is dependent on Phys ATK. *Nullifies all death prevention skills.
Awaken: Hades Blast 6 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage with 120 power on All Enemies.
Gacha: God's Hand 8 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage with 200 power on a Single Enemy.
Awaken: Offensive Cry 7 MP Reduces all enemy DEF and increases own parties ATK by 20% for 3 turns.
Gacha: Infernal Mask Passive -60% chance of receiving status ailments.
Awaken: Master Assassin Passive +20% to single-target attack skill damage.
Gacha: Enduring Soul Passive Heals 200 HP upon receiving the first killing blow.
Awaken: Repel Phys Passive Adds Phys Repel.
Gacha: Null Light Passive Adds Light Null.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+15% to Phys hit rate.||Reduces the cost of Sword of Actuation by 1MP.||+25% to single-target attack damage.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP +25 (MAX +250)||Phys ATK +10 (MAX +100)||HP +25 (MAX +250)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
- Only available from an Event.
| Skull Knight
- Purple: Master Assassin to boost Sword of Actuation's damage, also saves a skill transfer.
- Teal: Repel Phys. Makes him great in Repel teams.
Damage Boosters to ensure Sword of Actuation can kill to revive seal. Crit boosters are needed to boost SoA's damage further as Almighty damage is hard to increase. Accuracy can be used to hit dodge tanks.
- Master Assassin: Highest ST damage modifier for SoA. (Only for colors not called purple)
- Death Blow: A huge damage modifier that pairs well if he has Crit rate modifiers.
- Almighty Boost/Survivor: A blanket boost for SoA. Survivor adds an endure. Very rare and hard to obtain.
- Assassin: Early game/budget option. Can be used to stack with MA.
- Auto-Rebellion: Best option. Gives SK a T1 nuke with SoA to kill off problematic demons early before they become a problem. Only available as Gacha from Yellow Tokisada and Marici.
- Savage Glee: Highest crit rate modifier for consistent crits instead. Be wary of crit rate reduction from the likes of Epitome of Fortitude and Wild Instinct.
- Bloody Glee: Early game/Budget option.
- Epitome of Aggression: Accuracy modifier + Ailment resistance.
- Good Aim: Early game/budget option.
- Enduring Soul/+: Adds survivability to for him to keep revive sealing.
- Speedster: Boosts team speed if needed.
- Stat priorities: Phys ATK%, Phys AC%, Speed%
- War: Boosts damage output.
- Life: Adds bulk.
- Divine: Allows him to spam SoA (Every turn if P2)
- Ward: Protects him from ailments for 3 turns.
- Aim: Boosts accuracy.
- Speed: Boosts team speed if needed.
- STR (20): To boost damage output.
- VIT (20): Boosts his bulk.
- AGI (20): Increases his accuracy and team speed.
- LUK (10): Increases his chances of landing attacks and crits.
|Haha Revive Seal goes Brrrrrrrrrrr!|
This build is made for T1 and Midrange teams. Perfect for countering XWM revive BS. SoA is very hard to block (except Human Beelzebub) You can also use Death Blow for more damage or Almighty Survivor for damage + endure.
|Enduring Soul +||Auto-Rebellion|
|St 20 Ag 20 Lu 10|
|War + Aim/Speed with Phys ATK%|
|The sword that seals and the shield repels|
This build is made for Repel, Midrange and IS teams. Does everything he needs to do while adding Repel Phys for Repel teams.
|St 20 Vi 20 Lu 10|
|War/Life + Aim/Ward with Phys ATK%|
An entity that exists between the Astral World and the Physical World. He appears before Guts from time to time. Sometimes to lend a hand in battle, sometimes to guide Guts with cryptic words.