|HP||1169 (63/331)||Vitality||170 (63/331)|
|Strength||214 (22/331)||Agility||102 (289/331)|
|Magic||108 (239/331)||Luck||158 (91/331)|
Great Aim Passive +20% to Phys hit rate.
War Aid Passive +20% to Phys hit rate. While the demon with this skill is alive, Pierce will have no effect on any party member that can repel the attribute they are attacked with.
Enemy Annihilation 8 MP Decreases ATK, DEF and EV/AC of all enemies by 20% (1 turn), then activates the following Chain Effect: Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage (power: 120) with 30% crit rate on all enemies. This skill will have Phys Pierce effect.
Awaken: Berserker God 6 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage with 160 power on a Single Enemy.
Gacha: Phys Amp Passive +25% to Phys damage.
Awaken: Charge 6 MP Self enters a state of Charge. Increases the next Phys attack damage by 125%.
Awaken: Intimidating Stance Passive Reduces 1 enemy Press Turn at the beginning of a battle if the enemy attacks first. Only up to 2 Press Turn Icons can be reduced by skills or effects.
Gacha: God's Hand 8 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage with 200 power on a Single Enemy.
Awaken: Null Ice Passive Adds Ice Null.
Gacha: Mana Aid Passive Recovers 10 MP when clearing a wave.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+15% to Phys damage.||Reduces the cost of Enemy annihilation by 1MP.||+50% to max HP.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP +25 (MAX +250)||Phys ATK +10 (MAX +100)||HP +25 (MAX +250)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
- Purple: Intimadating Stance for Press Turn reduction. Especially useful in slow teams.
Support skills since he's mainly used for IS, Repel Pierce and Debuffs from Enemy Annihilation.
- Auto skills: Helps provide buff & debuff control for the party.
- Lunar Prosperity/Downfall: Similar to the Autos but 2 in 1, however they are harder to obtain.
- Epitome of Endurance: Boosts bulk + lowers team speed in order to activate IS more often.
- Enduring Soul/+: Adds survivability to allow Repel Pierce to be active as long as possible.
- Resist/Null Ice: Covers his Ice weakness.
- Stat priorities: HP%, Phys ATK%
- Life: Boosts his bulk.
- Divine: Allows to spam Enemy Annihilation frequently.
- Ward: Protects him from ailments for 3 turns.
- Aim: Boosts accuracy.
- STR (20): To boost damage output
- VIT (20): Increases his bulk
- LUK (10): Increases his chances of landing attacks and crits.
The glue that holds Repel teams together. You can replace Life with Divine if you wanna spam Enemy Annihilation or don't have Angra Mainyu. Epitome of Endurance can help lower team speed if you want to capitalize on IS heavily.
|Lunar Downfall||Enduring Soul +|
|St 20 Vi 20 Lu 10|
|Life + Ward with HP%.|
Among the eight Yashaou, he is the god of warfare and protection in Buddhist lore. Also called the Great General Myo-o. Originally a child-eating demon in Hindu mythology, he was incorporated into Buddhism and became a protector figure. It is said that when Siddhartha died, he imparted the teachings of Buddha to the gods and made them swear to protect humanity.