|HP||1037 (178/331)||Vitality||142 (178/331)|
|Strength||152 (130/331)||Agility||117 (253/331)|
|Magic||208 (24/331)||Luck||152 (136/331)|
Bufudyne 6 MP Inflicts Ice (Magic) damage with 160 power on a Single Enemy.
Holy Wrath 5 MP Inflicts Light (Magic) damage 2 to 4 times with 55 power on Random Enemies.
Avatar Passive Heals 500 HP upon receiving the first killing blow. Heals 50% HP when clearing a wave.
Awaken: Mudodyne 6 MP Inflicts Dark (Magic) damage with 160 power on a Single Enemy.Gacha: -
Awaken: Megidolaon 8 MP Inflicts Almighty (Magic) damage with 120 power on All Enemies.
Gacha: Hellfire 5 MP Inflicts Fire (Magic) damage 2 to 4 times with 55 power on Random Enemies.
Awaken: War Dance 6 MP Increases own parties ATK and DEF by 20% for 3 turns.
Gacha: Null Bind Passive Adds Null Bind.
Awaken: Null Mute Passive Adds Null Mute.
Gacha: Wind Breath 4 MP Inflicts Force (Magic) damage 2 to 4 times with 45 power on Random Enemies.
Awaken: Repel Dark Passive Adds Dark Repel.
Gacha: Resist Fire Passive Adds Fire Resist.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3||Panel 4|
|Panel Completion Bonus||-50% to Ice damage received. Adds Null Bind.||Activates the following Chain Effect at the beginning of your own turn: Heals 25% HP of caster. Adds Null Curse.||Reduces consumed MP of Magic attack skills by 2MP.||Activates the following Chain Effect at the beginning of a battle if the enemy attacks first: Reduces 1 enemy Press Turn Icon. Activates the following Chain Effect at the end of own turn: Inflicts Almighty (Magic) damage (Power: 60) on all enemies.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP +25 (MAX +250)||Mag ATK +10 (MAX +100)||HP +25 (MAX +250)||HP:+250(MAX)|
- Red: Discounted Megidolaon for a hard hitting Almighty AOE, even cheaper with P3.
Damage boosters for Megidolaon and his P4 for almighty spam. Support skills for more flexibility. Ailment protection to pair up with his Null Bind and Curse in P1&2 respectively.
- Butcher: AOE damage modifier, perfect for Megidolaon and P4.
- Almighty Boost/Survivor: Almighty damage modifier. Added Endure in Survivor.
- Serial Killer: Early game/budget option.
- Auto skills: Helps provide buff & debuff control for the party.
- Lunar Prosperity/Downfall: Similar to the Autos but 2 in 1, however they are harder to obtain.
- Epitome of Endurance: Boosts bulk + lowers team speed in order to activate IS more often.
- Prayer: Pairs well with his P1&2 as well as other ailment immunity skills to act as a pseudo cleric.
- Null Mute: Protects him from mute to cast skills.
- Null Charm: Protects him from Charm in order to not waste turns or attack his own team.
- Infernal Mask: Overall Ailment resistance.
- Hellish Mask: Early game/budget option.
- Enduring Soul/+: Adds additional survivability when paired with Avatar.
- Stat priorities: HP%, Mag ATK%
- Life: Boosts his bulk.
- Divine: Allows to spam Megidolaon.
- Ward: Protects him from ailments for 3 turns.
- MAG (20): To boost damage output
- VIT (20): Increases his bulk
- LUK (10): Reduces his chances of receiving ailments.
|Preserve thy soul|
A great IS demon that can eat hits and dish it back. P4 is needed for innate IS and a free Megido at the end of own turn. Megidolaon + P4 is relatively unblockable barring 5Es from Huang Long, Indrajit and Aniel, and acts as an endure-breaker.
|Almighty Boost||Enduring Soul +|
|Ma 20 Vi 20 Lu 10|
|Life + Ward with Mag ATK%.|
One of the primary gods in the Hindu lore. He is called "the preserver" and the incarnation of sunlight. Appearing in different locations in one of his ten "Avatar" forms, he saves the world from danger and restores peace.