Black Rider (August 2020)
- Black Rider deals 15% of your max HP as damage each turn. This damage is lethal and can kill
- If you try to heal via skills, he will cast Soul Divide to halve your HP. This is based on current HP and cannot kill.
- Revives will not trigger Soul Divide.
- Healing sources outside demon skills will not trigger Soul Divide. This makes Seiran an excellent Dx2, as she has a chance to heal the party upon revive.
- Only Gurr has weak pierce. Black Rider and Mad Gasser do not have any form of pierce, so they can be walled with Five Elements.
|Gurr||Black Rider||Mad Gasser
Teams proven to work
|Samarecarm||Phys Amp||Master Assassin|
|Epitome of Carnage||Fire Boost|
- Seiran is the preferred Dx2 as she will provide random healing on revive which does not proc Soul Divide.
- Although Lakshmi A's heal will trigger Soul Divide, the Five Elements she provides is priceless, allowing you to wall Black Rider completely. She also removes Poison from Mad Gasser which would kill you otherwise, and restores MP to the party to soften up Famine's effect.
- Asura vacuums up Gurr's random hits and takes no damage from them (since Gurr only has weak pierce). Ashura gets rid of Auto Luster Candy, and he can deal decent DPS early on.
- Mahakala is the main DPS. Not only does he provide free DPS from The Great Darkness, Wrathful Flames also debuffs the enemy, allowing your team to hit harder.
- Nebiros provides infinite revive (the boss can be cursed) for the later half of the fight, where the boss will likely auto attack and kill your demons in two hits.
- Setup Mahakala's concentrate and Five Elements on the horde wave.
- Kill Gurr first followed by Mad Gasser. Continue to put up Five Elements, ignoring the Soul Divide penalty.
- Once you kill both adds, the boss will simply auto attack you twice, either killing a demon (which gets revived by Nebiros the next turn) or missing. As long as Lakshmi A's Virtuous Prosperity can outheal the fractional damage from Famine, you can repeat this loop indefinitely until the Boss dies.
- Evasion brands and/or skills on Lakshmi A and Nebiros are appreciated, in event the boss scores unlucky crits and gets additional turns.