- Red: Tempest Slash + for a strong Phys attack that bypasses endures
- Yellow: Iai Isshin for a Phys AOE that grants him Charge
- Enduring Soul +: Gives him an innate endure.
Damage boosters for Ryujin Reflection to hit back hard against physical demons as well as for Tempest Slash + or Iai Isshin.
- Phys Amp: Highest Phys damage modifier.
- Phys Survivor: Boosts Phys damage + Endure.
- Phys Boost: Early game/budget option.
- Speedster: Boosts team speed if needed.
- Epitome of Endurance: Boosts HP and lowers team speed for slower teams
- Null Bind: Protects him from bind so Ryujin Reflection will trigger.
- Stat priorities: Phys ATK%.
- War: Boosts his damage ouput even higher.
- Divine: Allows him to cast Tempest Slash + or Iai Isshin more frequently.
- Life: Adds bulk.
- Aim: Boosts his accuracy to ensure no Press Turns if using Tempest Slash + or Iai Isshin.
- Speed: Helps to boost team speed if needed.
- Ward: Protects him from ailments for 3 turns.
- AGI (20): To boost his accuracy and team speed.
- STR (20): Boosts his damage output.
- VIT (20): Boosts his bulk
- LUK (10): Increases his chances of landing hits and crit resistance.
|Will of the Sword|
Mainly used for his AOE Might generation while still being able to dish out tons of damage with Tempest Slash +. Pair with Asura Lord who boosts crit damage for a devastating crit spam core. Since he grants Might every turn, it frees up skill slots on demons that would typically run Auto-Rebellion for more damage boosters or more useful passives. Yellow can be used if you want to make sweeping easier but you lose out on some damage on the first attack and endure break. A bulkier build for slower/midrange teams can be made by using Life and Ward brands instead, Epitome of Endurance can also be transfered to lower team speed.
|Phys Survivor||Phys Amp|
|St 20 Ag 20 Lu 10|
|War + Speed with Phys ATK%.|