|HP||1169 (75/351)||Vitality||170 (75/351)|
|Strength||193 (66/351)||Agility||156 (112/351)|
|Magic||88 (300/351)||Luck||158 (105/351)|
Berserker God 6 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage with 160 power on a Single Enemy.
Sword Deity's Might Passive Adds Phys Pierce.
Activates the following Chain Effect at the beginning of own turn:
Ryujin Reflection Passive -100% to Critical hit rate of damage received.
Activates the following Chain Effect when a member of your party receives a Physical attack:
Awaken: Tempest Slash + 6 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage 4 to 5 times (Power: 50) on random enemies.
*Damage inflicted by this effect will ignore all death prevention skills.
Gacha: Phys Survivor Passive +15% to Phys damage and HP stops at 1 HP upon receiving the first killing blow.
Awaken: Iai Isshin 6 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage (Power: 80) on all enemies.
Enters a state of Charge if the attack is successful.
Gacha: Sadistic Blow Passive +15% to critical hit damage. +10% damage when attacking the enemy's weak point.
Awaken: Enduring Soul + Passive Heals 500 HP upon receiving the first killing blow.
Gacha: Zealous Rebel Passive +20% to max HP.
The following effect will activate when receiving a Physical Attack:
Awaken: Null Dark Passive Adds Dark Null.
Gacha: Auto-Rakunda Passive Casts Rakunda at the beginning of the 1st turn.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+20% to max HP. While the one with this skill is alive, all party members will receive the following effect: -30% to Critical hit rate of damage received.||Activates the following Chain Effect when an ally enters a state of Might: Increases ATK of all party members by 20%. (1 turn)||While the one with this skill is alive, all party members in a state of Might will receive the following effect: +20% to Phys hit rate, +20% to critical hit damage.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP: +250(MAX)||Phys ATK: +100(MAX)||HP: +250(MAX)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
- Red: Tempest Slash + for a strong Phys attack that bypasses endures
- Yellow: Iai Isshin for a Phys AOE that grants him Charge
- Enduring Soul +: Gives him an innate endure.
Damage boosters for Ryujin Reflection to hit back hard against physical demons as well as for Tempest Slash + or Iai Isshin.
- Phys Amp: Highest Phys damage modifier.
- Phys Survivor: Boosts Phys damage + Endure.
- Phys Boost: Early game/budget option.
- Speedster: Boosts team speed if needed.
- Epitome of Endurance: Boosts HP and lowers team speed for slower teams
- Null Bind: Protects him from bind so Ryujin Reflection will trigger.
- Stat priorities: Phys ATK%.
- War: Boosts his damage ouput even higher.
- Divine: Allows him to cast Tempest Slash + or Iai Isshin more frequently.
- Life: Adds bulk.
- Aim: Boosts his accuracy to ensure no Press Turns if using Tempest Slash + or Iai Isshin.
- Speed: Helps to boost team speed if needed.
- Ward: Protects him from ailments for 3 turns.
- AGI (20): To boost his accuracy and team speed.
- STR (20): Boosts his damage output.
- VIT (20): Boosts his bulk
- LUK (10): Increases his chances of landing hits and crit resistance.
|Will of the Sword|
Mainly used for his AOE Might generation while still being able to dish out tons of damage with Tempest Slash +. Pair with Asura Lord who boosts crit damage for a devastating crit spam core. Since he grants Might every turn, it frees up skill slots on demons that would typically run Auto-Rebellion for more damage boosters or more useful passives. Yellow can be used if you want to make sweeping easier but you lose out on some damage on the first attack and endure break. A bulkier build for slower/midrange teams can be made by using Life and Ward brands instead, Epitome of Endurance can also be transfered to lower team speed.
|Phys Survivor||Phys Amp|
|St 20 Ag 20 Lu 10|
|War + Speed with Phys ATK%.|
The Nihonshoki sword diety whose name comes from "futsu," the fashion in which things are cut, and "nushi," his nature as a god. As such, it is said that he embodies the power that is bestowed upon swords. According to the Nihonshoki, when Izanagi. used the Sword of Totsuka to angrily kill Kagatsuchi, the blood that dripped from this blade became the stones from which Futsunushi would be born. It is also said that Takamimusbi sent Futsunushi to pacify Ashihara-no-Nakatsukuni.