|HP||1028 (217/365)||Vitality||140 (217/365)|
|Strength||217 (18/365)||Agility||182 (31/365)|
|Magic||69 (354/365)||Luck||150 (176/365)|
Great Aim Passive +20% to Phys hit rate.
Berserker Armor Passive Adds Phys Pierce. Increases crit rate by 50%.
Reduces damage received by 40%.
Berserk 6 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage (Power: 140) with 30% crit rate on a single enemy. Activates the following Chain Effect when the attack is successful: Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage (Power: 160) with 50% crit rate on a single enemy. Damage inflicted by this skill (Chain Effect included) will ignore Counter effects and all death prevention skills.
Awaken: Binge Eating 6 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage with 140 power on a Single Enemy, while healing caster 40% of damage dealt.
Gacha: Death Counter Passive When receiving a Phys Attack, 50% chance to counter dealing Phys damage with 150 power.
Awaken: Offensive Cry 7 MP Reduces all enemy DEF and increases own parties ATK by 20% for 3 turns.
Gacha: Dragon Sense Passive +15% to Phys hit rate and +15% Phys evasion rate.
Awaken: Death Blow Passive +20% to critical hit damage.
Gacha: Gigantomachia 8 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage with 160 power on All Enemies.
Awaken: Repel Phys Passive Adds Phys Repel.
Gacha: Epitome of Carnage Passive +20% to Critical hit rate, +15% to Phys damage.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+15% to Phys hit rate.||-20% to damage received.||+15% to Phys damage, +20% to Critical hit rate. Increases the uses of Berserk by 1.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP: +250(MAX)||Phys ATK: +100(MAX)||HP: +250(MAX)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
| Berserker Guts
- Purple: Death Blow for more damage that pairs well with his obscene crit rate.
Damage Boosters for Berserk to one-shot most demons.
- Phys Amp: Highest Phys damage modifier.
- Master Assassin: Highest ST damage modifier for Berserk.
- Wicked Strike: Crit damage + crit rate modifier.
- Epitome of Carnage: Phys damage modifier + crit rate modifier.
- Phys Boost: Early game/budget option.
- Assassin: Early game/budget option.
- Speedster: Boosts team speed if needed.
- Stat priorities: Phys ATK%, Phys AC%, Speed%
- War: Boosts damage output.
- Ward: Protects him from ailments for 3 turns.
- Aim: Boosts accuracy.
- Speed: Boosts team speed if needed.
- Destruct: Even more damage.
- STR (20): To boost damage output.
- AGI (20): Increases his accuracy and team speed.
- LUK (10): Increases his chances of landing attacks and crits.
|Haha Berserk go Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!|
A beast in T1 teams. A insanely strong ST nuker in the meta with an attack that can easily cleave through walls or eliminate 2 demons in 1 attack. Berserk's high crit rate, his passive boosting crit rate and with Wicked Strike, he is almost guaranteed to crit with every hit. Mostly used for T1 teams as the draw back of his passive will not acivate if you manage to win quickly. With P2 he can still tank a hit without going down via his own passive. He can be paired with Slime + Orcus and with his P2, he will take little to no damage from AOEs, really powerful against teams that heavily rely on sweepers.
|Wicked Strike||Phys Amp|
|St 20 Ag 20 Lu 10|
|War + Aim/Speed with Phys ATK%|
Guts equipped with the dwarf-made enchanted item, the Berserker Armor. When aligned with the diabolical Od dwelling within it,the armor's wearer is driven by such violent emotions that they become oblivious to pain and fear, fighting with a demonic prowess that exceeds the limits of the human body like a true Berserker. When consumed by the armor, the wearer will attack anything in sight with no distinction between friend and foe. Continued use of the armor will ultimately result in the wearer losing their sensibility to light, sounds, and warmth amongst other things.