- Call of the Dead is the only revive skill in the game without a usage limit. This enables infinite revives, especially if paired with healing supports like Nadja.
- As Call of the Dead triggers at the end of the enemy turn, it lets you start yours with full Press Turns, and proc any start of turn chain effects like Archangels.
- Hand of Glory provides AOE Curse + Luster Candy on ally death. The Curse is a great setup for Alice A (and his own passive), while the buffs increase your likelihood of surviving the turn.
- Second highest Luck in the game paired with innate Epitome of Madness makes him a great Dodge tank.
- Panel 2 grants Null Mortal which makes him even harder to kill.