|HP||1056 (214/398)||Vitality||146 (214/398)|
|Strength||97 (296/398)||Agility||163 (101/398)|
|Magic||190 (121/398)||Luck||146 (243/398)|
Fire Amp Passive +25% to Fire damage.
Ce Acatl Passive Adds Fire Pierce.
+30% to Max HP.
Aztec Pulse 6 MP Inflicts Fire (Magic) damage (Power: 120) on all enemies and, if the attack is successful, decreases enemy ATK/DEF by 20% (3 turns).
Awaken: Trisagion 7 MP Inflicts Fire (Magic) damage with 180 power on a Single Enemy.
Gacha: Merciless Blow Passive +20% damage when attacking the enemy's weak point.
Awaken: Recarmdra 8 MP Revive All Party Members with full HP, caster dies. (1 use)
Gacha: Null Charm Passive Adds Null Charm.
Awaken: Butcher Passive +20% damage to skills that target all or random enemies.
Gacha: Auto-Taruka Passive Casts Tarukaja at the beginning of the 1st turn.
Awaken: Null Dark Passive Adds Dark Null.
Gacha: Null Phys Passive Adds Phys Null.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3||Panel 4|
|Panel Completion Bonus||Adds Null Bind. -50% to Fire/Force damage received.||+20% to Max HP. Activates the following Chain Effect at the start of the 1st turn: Adds 1 Boost Level to the one with this skill's Aztec Pulse skill.||+25% to Fire damage. Activates the following Chain Effect when an ally receives a killing blow: Inflicts Fire damage (Magic, Power: 100) on all enemies, and removes all revive bans from party members.||Activates the following Chain Effect when the enemy attacks first at the start of battle: Places the one with this skill into a state of Concentrate. Activates the following Chain Effect when Aztec Pulse is used: Revive a single fallen ally at random with|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP +25 (MAX +250)||Mag ATK +10 (MAX +100)||HP +25 (MAX +250)||HP: +250(MAX)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available from the gacha.
| Quetzalcoatl A
- Red: Discounted Trisagion for a discounted and strong ST Fire skill. Great for anti-pierce teams.
- Purple: Butcher to power up Aztec Pulse. Saves a skill slot.
Damage Boosters to make Aztec Pulse hit hard as possible. Support skills if you do not require any more damage boosters.
- Fire Survivor: Fire damage modifier + Endure.
- Fire Accele: Fire damage modifier + increase team speed for fast teams.
- Fire Enhancement: Fire damage modifier + an additional 10% against Fire weak foes.
- Fire Boost: Early game/budget option
- Serial Killer: Early game/budget option
- Autos: Provides buff control.
- Solar/Lunar Prosperity/Downfall: Similar to Autos but 2 in 1
- Speedster: Boosts team speed if needed
- Agilao L: A cheap ST fire skill if not running Red.
- Stat priorities: Mag ATK%
- Divine: Allows him to spam Aztec Pulse and cast it T1 regardless of Ulice or not.
- Spell: Boosts his damage.
- Life: Gives him more HP.
- Speed: Boosts team speed if needed
- Ward: Protects him from ailments for 3 turns.
- MAG (20): To boost damage output.
- AGI and VIT can be adjusted to fit your team
|Praise the SUN!|
A powerful mage that can sweep and turn the tide of battle if you're in a tough position. As his self revive activates after Passionate Rage from Atropos, he can come back with the extra Press Turn to spam Pulse and build up Boost Level (Even more effective if most of your other demons die so you can fully maximize the press turns you have). You may consider Agilao L (if not red) as a spammable ST fire skill (especially with Divine brands) to help deal damage even against Anti-Pierce teams. His mitama can be easily adjusted to fit your team build for optimal turn order. You can replace Speed with Ward if you do not plan to use him in faster builds.
|Fire Accele||Fire Survivor|
|Ma 20 Vi 17 Ag 13|
|Divine + Speed with Mag ATK%|
An Aztec creator god known as "the feathered serpent". He created humans from his own blood and known as the god of wind and giver of life. Quetzalcoatl is identified as the sun, and Venus is said to be his heart. Initially he was worshiped as the god of water and harvest, later recognized as the god of culture. A freak accident at the Summoning Portal caused these demons with a different appearance to appear.