Teams proven to work
|Elec Burst||Repel & Phys DPS||Anti-Pierce||Phys DPS|
|Elec Enhancement||Phys Amp||Null Phys||Epitome of Carnage|
|Elec Amp||Phys Boost||Lydia||Phys Amp|
- The adds in this fight are crazy. Not only are they immune to Mortal, they also have fast Luster plus Debilitate and hit very hard with their hard magic. * Gogmagog on the other hand is less threatening - he only has Weak Pierce+ so units with NDR Phys will reduce his damage greatly.
- Kangaroo Boxer is used as D2 for Position Hack - simply reload until it kicks in to ignore battle speed requirements.
- Indrajit lets you burst down Oberon ASAP. The fight is significantly easier when you don't have to worry about Fast-Debilitate and piercing Mazandynes.
- Asura removes Fast-Luster and in Teal lets you reflect both Fire and Physical damage, destroying their press turns. He also deals decent DPS to both targets.
- Alilat is your Anti-Pierce unit. Null Phys helps reduce Earthquake damage and Lydia is great for sustained fights as it has no usage limit.
- Siegfried rounds up the party by providing solid DPS and also taking almost no damage from Gogmagog.
- P1 gives him -50% physical damage reduction; after the -40% from Weak Phys Pierce+ he only takes 10% damage (literally double digit damage).