|HP||1112 (110/353)||Vitality||158 (110/353)|
|Strength||97 (258/353)||Agility||166 (53/353)|
|Magic||202 (47/353)||Luck||158 (100/353)|
Fire Survivor Passive +15% to Fire damage and HP stops at 1 HP upon receiving the first killing blow.
Sun God's Majesty Passive Adds Fire Pierce.
+25% to Fire damage.
Sacrificial Inferno 6 MP Inflicts Fire (Magic) damage (Power: 240) on a single enemy and increases ATK of all party members by 20% if the attack is successful. (2 turns)
* Damage from this skill ignores all death prevention skills.
Awaken: Maragidyne 7 MP Inflicts Fire (Magic) damage with 120 power on All Enemies.
Gacha: Fire Amp Passive +25% to Fire damage.
Awaken: Luster Candy 8 MP Increases ATK, DEF, EV/AC of All Party Members by 20% for 3 turns.
Gacha: Debilitate 8 MP Reduces ATK, DEF, and EV/AC of All Enemies by 20% for 3 turns.
Awaken: Master Assassin Passive +20% to single-target attack skill damage.
Gacha: Fire Enhancement Passive +15% to Fire damage. +10% damage when attacking the enemy's weak point.
Awaken: Null Ice Passive Adds Ice Null.
Gacha: Barrier Survivor Passive HP stops at 1 HP upon receiving the first killing blow.
Activates the following Chain Effect at the beginning of the 1st turn:
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+15% to Fire damage. -30% to Fire damage received.||Activates the following Chain Effect at the beginning of the 1st turn: Reduces ATK, DEF and EV/AC of all enemies by 20%. (3 turns)||+20% to Fire damage. +20% to max HP.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP: +250(MAX)||Mag ATK: +100(MAX)||HP: +250(MAX)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
- Purple: Master Assassin to boost ST damage for Sacrificial Inferno, boosting it by 60% accounting for his other passives.
- Teal: Null Ice to cover his weakness.
Damage Boosters to nuke enemies with Sacrificial Inferno. Passives can be used since his base kit already provides tons of damage boosts.
- Fire Amp: Highest Fire damage modifier plus it stacks with Sun God's Majesty already being an innate Fire Amp itself.
- Fire Enhancement: Fire damage modifier + additional damage when hitting weakness.
- Fire Boost: Early game/budget option.
- Assassin: Early game/budget option.
- Epitome of Endurance: Adds bulk + lowers team speed. Useful if using in a slow team build.
- Epitome of Fortitude: Adds bulk + crit resistance.
- Auto skills: Provides buff control.
- Solar/Lunar Skills: Same as autos but 2 in 1. Solar for faster team builds and Lunar for slow teams.
- Enduring Soul/+: Adds survivability
- Speedster: Boosts team speed if needed.
- Stat priorities: Mag ATK%, HP%
- Life: Adds more bulk
- Spell: Boosts damage output.
- Divine: Allows him to spam Sacrificial Inferno
- Ward: Protects him from ailments for 3 turns.
- Shield/Guard: Increases Mag/Phys DEF for more tankiness.
- Speed: Boosts team speed if needed.
- Lost: For even more damage.
- MAG (20): To boost damage output
- VIT (20): Increases his bulk
|How about this?|
The Angra counter. Ward isn't as important since he himself casts team-wide barrier whenever the enemy gains MP through a chain effect (usually via Angra). Fire Amp gives Adra an absurd 85% increase to Sacrificial Inferno's damage, allowing him to easily kill most targets or severely damage them. With his passive + P2, it swings buff control entirely in the team's favor clearing up some skill slots that would've been used for autos/solar/lunar skills on your other demons. Pair with Ulice to completely prevent Angra from amping his teammates' MP. Extremely potent in many slow builds and can be used with Demiurge to punish SurtA users.
|Epitome of Endurance||Fire Amp|
|Ma 20 Vi 20|
|Life + Shield/Guard with Mag ATK%|
The Chancellor of Hell, supervisor of Lucifer's wardrobe and even the President of the Senate of demons. He has the body of a mule and the plumage of a peacock. He was worshipped by the Assyrians, who sometimes offered children to him as a sacrifice.