|HP||1131 (94/353)||Vitality||162 (93/353)|
|Strength||91 (275/353)||Agility||160 (87/353)|
|Magic||230 (4/353)||Luck||162 (72/353)|
Epitome of Carnage Passive +20% to Critical hit rate, +15% to Phys damage.
Sahasrara Passive +10% to all damage. +20% to Phys hit rate.
+20% to HP Healing skill effectiveness. Increases natural MP recovery by 1.
Ruin and Grace 6 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) Pierce effect damage (Power: 200) with 50% crit rate on a single enemy, and Heals all party members (Power: 80) if the attack is successful.
*The damage/heal effect inflicted by this skill is dependent on Mag ATK.
Awaken: Megidolaon 8 MP Inflicts Almighty (Magic) damage with 120 power on All Enemies.
Gacha: Butcher Passive +20% damage to skills that target all or random enemies.
Awaken: Luster Candy 8 MP Increases ATK, DEF, EV/AC of All Party Members by 20% for 3 turns.
Gacha: Sadistic Blow Passive +15% to critical hit damage. +10% damage when attacking the enemy's weak point.
Awaken: Merciless Blow Passive +20% damage when attacking the enemy's weak point.
Gacha: Master Assassin Passive +20% to single-target attack skill damage.
Awaken: Drain Phys Passive Adds Phys Drain.
Gacha: Epitome of Fortitude Passive +20% to max HP, -50% to Critical hit rate of damage received.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+20% to max HP. Activates the following Chain Effect at the beginning of a battle if the enemy attacks first: Increases DEF and EV/AC of all party members by 20%. (3 turn)||+10% to all damage. Activates the following Chain Effect when attacking first at the beginning of a battle: Increases own party's ATK and EV/AC by 20%. (3 turns)||+15% to all damage. +20% to HP Healing skill effectiveness.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP: +250(MAX)||Mag ATK: +100(MAX)||HP: +250(MAX)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
- Purple: Merciless Blow to take advantage of weakness
- Teal: Drain Phys to be paired with Rama or Demiurge to cheese certain boss fights since he also innately drains Fire and Elec.
Damage boosters to allow Ardha to dish out tons of damage. Accuracy Boosters if facing fast/dodgy bosses. Healing boosters if using him as a healer.
- Phys Amp: Highest Phys damage modifier for Ruin and Grace
- Master Assassin: Boosts ST damage for Ruin and Grace.
- Wicked Strike: Crit damage + crit rate modifier.
- Phys Boost/Assassin: Early game/budget option.
- Great Aim: The highest accuracy modifier.
- Epitome of Aggression: Accuracy boost + ailment resistance.
- Good Aim: Early game/budget option.
- Recovery Amp: The highest healing modifier
- Epitome of Hardiness: Healing modifier + HP modifier. However it is only accesible via Yellow Mahamayuri as Gacha.
- Recovery Boost: Early game/budget option.
- Speedster: Boosts team speed if needed.
- Enduring Soul/+: Adds survivability.
- Stat priorities: Mag ATK%, Phys AC%
- Spell: Boosts his damage.
- Aim: Boosts his accuracy.
- Speed: Boosts team speed if needed.
- Heal: Boosts healing effectiveness.
- MAG (20): Boosts damage output.
- AGI (20): Boosts team speed and his accuracy.
- LUK (10): Increases his chances of landing hits.
|Clap Lord no.2|
Ardha is a perfect combination of everything a good pve team/demon needs: damage, heals, MP, etc. Ruin and Grace hits hard + heals a ton. His passive already gives Ardha a built in Divine brand alongside accuracy and healing modifiers. Perfect for boss fights or slow farming.
|Master Assassin||Phys Amp|
|Ma 20 Ag 20 Lu 10|
|Spell + Speed/Aim with Mag ATK%|
Ardhanarishvara is a god of dual gender whose appearance is half that of the destroyer, Shiva, and half his wife, Parvati. Ardha is the ideal figure of Shaktism, the perfect god. Ardha is often depicted with the iconography of both Shiva (trident, tiger skin and bull mount Nandi) and Parvati (lotus, ornaments and lion) combined.