|HP||1178 (57/331)||Vitality||172 (57/331)|
|Strength||90 (264/331)||Agility||148 (136/331)|
|Magic||205 (33/331)||Luck||151 (139/331)|
Enduring Soul + Passive Heals 500 HP upon receiving the first killing blow.
Halo of Hallel Passive Adds Light Pierce. Activates the Chain Effect Enters a state of Lydia. at the beginning of own turn and gains 1 Boost level.
Baptisma 6 MP Inflicts Light (Magic) damage (Power: 160) on a single enemy.
*Damage from this skill ignores all death prevention skills.
Awaken: Mahamadyne 7 MP Inflicts Light (Magic) damage with 120 power on All Enemies.
Gacha: Light Amp Passive +25% to Light damage.
Awaken: Concentrate 6 MP Self enters a state of Concentrate. Increases the next Mag attack damage by 125%.
Awaken: Null Charm Passive Adds Null Charm.
Gacha: Null Bind Passive Adds Null Bind.
Awaken: Repel Elec Passive Adds Elec Repel.
Gacha: Life Surge Passive +30% to Max HP.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||-30% to Light/Dark damage received.||Activates the following Chain Effect when this character downs an enemy: Recovers 2 MP.||+20% to Light damage, +20% to max HP.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP: +250(MAX)||Mag ATK: +100(MAX)||HP: +250(MAX)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
| Flauros Hallel
- Red: Discounted Light AOE in the form of Mahamadyne.
- Purple: Null Charm for certain fights that inflict charm.
- Teal: Repel Elec to be paired with Alilat/Atavaka or Demiurge to cheese certain boss fights.
Damage boosters is a must have due to his lack of innate damage modifiers.
- Light Amp: Highest Light damage modifier.
- Master Assassin: Boosts ST damage for Baptisma
- Light Boost/Assassin: Early game/budget option.
- Speedster: Boosts team speed if needed.
- Enduring Soul/Endure: Allows him to stack endures to survive as long as possible in order to actiavte Halo of Hallel as often as possible.
- Stat priorities: Mag ATK%
- Spell: Boosts his damage.
- Ward: Gives him protection from ailments for 3 turns.
- Speed: Boosts team speed if needed
- Life: Adds bulk while still maintaining damage with Mag ATK%
- Divine: Allows FlaurosH to spam Baptisma. Not as useful if P2.
- MAG (20): Boosts damage output.
- VIT (20/10): Adds bulk.
- AGI (20/10): Boosts team speed if needed.
|Boss Fight MVP|
Spell helps to melt HP bars if going for a fast clear, but Life helps him to survive longer while still able to dish out damage. Halo of Hallel is a powerful passive that gives AOE Lydia for team survivability and Fast Luster (1 turn) for constant buffs, at max boost level, which what makes him perfect for boss fights
|Master Assassin||Light Amp|
|Ma 20 Vi 20 Lu 10|
|Spell/Life + Ward/Speed with Mag ATK%.|
Flauros, who was once one of the Fallen, with his angelic powers restored by God. He is ranked as one of the Seraph, who in Paradise Lost by John Milton were considered as equals to the four Archangels. The fallen angel Flauros is listed as the sixty-four spirit and is a Great Duke of Hell with 36 legions of demons under his command. It is said that within the magic triangle from which he is summoned he will gladly tell the tale of how the angels fell, and will even protect his summoner from the temptations of other demons if ordered to do so.