|HP||1347 (12/365)||Vitality||208 (12/365)|
|Strength||81 (324/365)||Agility||151 (153/365)|
|Magic||220 (14/365)||Luck||175 (22/365)|
Almighty Survivor Passive +15% to Almighty damage and HP stops at 1 HP upon receiving the first killing blow.
Call of R'lyeh Passive Adds Null Mortal. Increases damage dealt to enemies inflicted with Gloom by 30%.
Activates the following Chain Effect when attacking first at the beginning of a battle:
Lost Sanity 6 MP Inflicts Almighty (Magic) damage (Power: 120) on all enemies with 50% chance to inflict Bind and Charm on hit enemies, and reduces MP by 2.
Awaken: Ars Magna 8 MP Inflicts Almighty (Magic) damage (Power: 200) on a single enemy.
Gacha: Almighty Debuff Passive +15% to Almighty damage. +15% chance to inflict status ailments.
Awaken: Suk Flexi Passive Activates the following Chain Effect when attacking first at the beginning of a battle: Increases own party's EV/AC by 20%. (3 turns)
Activates the following Chain Effect at the beginning of a battle if the enemy attacks first: Reduces EV/AC of all enemies by 20%. (3 turns)
Gacha: Epitome of Madness Passive +15% chance to inflict status ailments, +15% to EV.
Awaken: Epitome of Fortitude Passive +20% to max HP, -50% to Critical hit rate of damage received.
Gacha: Butcher Passive +20% damage to skills that target all or random enemies.
Awaken: Null Light Passive Adds Light Null.
Gacha: Null Charm-Poison Passive Adds Null Charm and Null Poison.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||Adds Null Bind. -20% to Fire, Ice, Elec & Force damage received.||Activates the following Chain Effect when an enemy is inflicted with Gloom: Reduces ATK/DEF of all enemies by 20%. (2 turns)||+20% to Almighty damage. +20% to max HP.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP: +250(MAX)||Mag ATK: +100(MAX)||HP: +250(MAX)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
- Yellow: Suk Flexi for EV/AC buff control to go alongside Gloom.
- Purple: HP modifier + crit resistance modifier to make him tankier.
- Teal: Null Light to cover his weakness, especially against VishnuA.
Damage Boosters to dish out as much damage as possible. Passives since his base kit already offers so much.
- Almighty Debuff: Almighty damage modifier + ailment infliction moddifier. Perfect for Lost Sanity.
- Almighty Boost: Almighty damage modifier.
- Butcher: AOE damage modifier.
- Serial Killer: Early game/budget option.
- Epitome of Endurance: HP modifier + reduces team speed to trigger Call of R'lyeh's double IS more often.
- Evade: Highest evasion modifier. Pairs well with Gloom to make him a dodge unit.
- Epitome of Madness: Evasion modifier + ailment infliction modifier.
- Life Surge: Highest HP modifier.
- Wild Instinct: Highest Crit resistance modifier.
- Auto/Lunar Skills: Provide extra buff control. Lunar skills pair well with Call of R'lyeh. Auto-Sukuka/Sukunda especially, to ensure evasive units have the best chance to dodge attacks.
- Null ailments: Null Charm to ensure Cthulhu doesn't nuke his own team with Lost Sanity. Null Mute so he can always use Lost Sanity.
- Infernal Mask: Overall ailment immunity.
- Life Gain: Early game/budget option.
- Dodge: Early game/budget option.
- Hellish Mask: Early game/budget option.
- Null Light: To cover his weakness if not running Teal.
- Enduring Soul/+: Added endure if needed.
- Stat priorities: Mag ATK%, HP%, Phys EV%.
- Life: Adds more bulk.
- Spell: Boosts damage output.
- Divine: Allows him to spam Lost Sanity.
- Ward: Protects him from ailments for 3 turns.
- Dodge: Grants him added evasion, pairs well with Gloom.
- Guard/Shield: Adds Phys/Mag DEF if needed.
- MAG (20): To boost damage output.
- VIT (20): Adds bulk.
- LUK (10): Increases chance to inflict ailments and evasion. Reduces chances of being crit and receiving ailments.
|Call of Cthulhu|
An insanely strong demon. Gloom aids dodge tanks greatly especially when paired with a dodge tank Demiurge, who has Drain Pierce for Cthulhu's 4 elemental drains. This is a generic build to fulfill the role of a damage dealer + double IS + Gloomer. Teal can be ran to not let VishnuA to gain extra turns, if not, run a demon that Drains/Repels Light with Demiurge.
|Almighty Debuff||Epitome of Endurance|
|Ma 20 Vi 20 Lu 10|
|Spell/Divine/Life + Ward with Mag ATK%|
A dodge build variant. Suk Flexi + any Lunar Skill will ensure neutral EV/AC buffs on both sides at minimum. You can run Lunar Downfall or Auto-Sukuka/Sukunda to ensure EV/AC buffs are in your favor. Pair with another dodge build demon to really punish Physical teams. Teal can be ran instead to not get punished by VishnuA, but make sure you have other forms of EV/AC buff control.
|Ma 20 Vi 20 Lu 10|
|Spell/Divine/Life + Dodge with Mag ATK%|