Celestial Gui Xian
- Poison him to kill him.
- Cast 5E to let him lose turns.
- Rama + two Ice Drains to further let him lose turns.
- AI is kinda dumb, it will cast into Drains and also cast Debilitate when already fully debuffed.
- So some RNG is neccessary.
- Use Shiori Leader for more poison damage.
- Consider using Toxic Cloud
Teams proven to work
- Purple HL [enduring soul, samrecarm]
- Yellow Rama [endure, enduring soul]
- Red Vishnu [poismaon, endure]
- Helper Frost [rakukaja, tarunda]
- Teal HL [enduring soul, samrecarm]
- Alilat [max poisma, lydia]
- Yellow Ama [resist elec, samarecarm]
- Clear Heca [resist force, recarmdra]
- First team was just fodder
- Purple HL [enduring soul, samarecarm]
- Alilat [war cry, lydia]
- Teal Asherah [madness, poisma]
- Teal Beiji Weng [madness, poisma]
First team was fodder. Same strategy as before with additions: 1)cast Five Elements to reflect damage, 2)have Soul Divide damage him if Five Elements is gone and he uses Drain again, 3)poison him, 4)have Pestilence kick in if he is poisoned and did not use Posumudi, 5)have Plague and Famine whittle down his HP and hopefully poison him. Second team has flexibility in adding Samarecarm, Lydia, Endure, Enduring Soul, Poisma if needed. Archetypes do not have to be as listed but yellow Huang Long has Luster Candy and yellow Pale Rider has debilitate to help mitigate damage if MP permits. Team's actions are to cast Five Elements, heal as necessary, optionally poison and buff/debuff.